Planets and Characters...

Orderon, The Exile. (female only :yucky: )

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

It's been three year for me, but I enjoyed Atris's stronghold (on Telos?). I especially enjoyed the Exile's banter with her.

Favorite party npcs are probably Kreia and Atton. I also like Visas Marr and the Handmaiden as well.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Zez-'Kai el'* ("the guy with the funny name") and Atton (playing as female, he's just incredibly fun)

Peragus (yes, peragus, so what?) and I'd like this opportunity to say that I've always hated Master Vrook, ever since Kotor 1, specially his voice, he sounds like Bush speaking (texan accent, maybe?), he's just annoying and even playing light sided I always feel like killing him.

*Superman?

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Favourite place: Nar Shadaa (Dxun a close second)

Favority character: Hanharr (T3 a close second)

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Malachor V and Darth Traya

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Character: Darth Sion

Place: Koriban(infinate exp Glitch) :brows:

Least favorites

Place: Secret Academy. My comp always F***s up here. sumpin bout a cheat node. :lol:

Character: Mira . why cant she just kill hanharr and get it over with

Place: Koriban(infinate exp Glitch) :brows:

Least favorites

Place: Secret Academy. My comp always F***s up here. sumpin bout a cheat node. o:)

the secret academy isnt a planet but its on the planet malachore V and theres also a better ifinate exp glitch on nar shadaa

A certain annoying, pathetic, furry, purple dinosaur should be:

1. Held up as a loving role model for children

• 3 weeks later...

Place: Koriban(infinate exp Glitch) :ermm:

Least favorites

Place: Secret Academy. My comp always F***s up here. sumpin bout a cheat node. :p

the secret academy isnt a planet but its on the planet malachore V and theres also a better ifinate exp glitch on nar shadaa

Actually, I think the secret academy he's speaking of, is Atris' academy on Telos.

Place: Koriban(infinate exp Glitch) :)

Least favorites

Place: Secret Academy. My comp always F***s up here. sumpin bout a cheat node. o:)

Actually, I think the secret academy he's speaking of, is Atris' academy on Telos.

perhaps but there both secret academy's

wheres the infinite xp glitch on nar shaddaa?

Requirements:

about 15+ persuade skill

1 treat injury skill

1. Head to Nar Shadaa's refugee sector and look for the Serroco gang and defeat them.

2. Talk to Hussef (in the center of the refugee camp) and get a quest from him to convince the Exchange to lessen their pressure on the refugees.

3. Find Geriel, he's the sick refugee. Talk to him to get a journal entry (Plague Carrier).

You can attempt to cure him but you must be unsuccessful or the whole method for the glitch would end here, hence the low treat injury skill requirement.

4. Talk to Saquesh, the squid-guy boss of the Exchange for that sector. You can talk to him about several things but the following topic is essential for the glitch.

(conversation paraphrase)

a-There is a diseased refugee...

b-[Persuade] If you don't lessen your hold the disease...

c-I do not have the means to cure

d-bottommost option (closes out the conversation)

5. You'll get a journal entry saying you've defeated the Serroco gang and persuaded the Exchange... as well as 1000exp.

6. Repeat the conversation flow in step 4 as many times as you want to keep getting a journal entry, and 1000 exp.

NOTE: As long as Geriel (sick refugee) isn't cured or killed, and you didn't kill Saquesh (Exchange sector boss), you can keep repeating the trick for infinite EXP. No battle, no need to recharge FPs, and its good for both LS and DS characters.

Kreia all the way. She's not a lovely person, more like a major bith if you know what I mean, but she's a hell of a character. I love a smart, proud, powerful old woman who turns people around her little finger. And she's more knowledgeable and educational than any Master has ever been shown to be, except maybe Arca Jeth.

Onderon gets the cake, I think. What with the civil war, the Dxun moon and everything, and I really liked how it was made pivotal to the Republic. Via Katarr, Nihilus enters Republic space undetected, with the Jedi and the Miralukas not being a factor, then he allies himself with the Onderon Separatists, aiding them in breaking away from the Republic so that Onderon would become a staging ground for the Sith. In a startling turn of events, the Peragus Mining Facility is destroyed, restoration efforts throughout the Outer Rim are doomed, and secessionist movements get out of hand. Ithorian efforts get chocked by the Republic blockade and Czerka starts gaining the upper hand in contract negotiations. Republic spies such as Xaart struggle to get information to the senators who staked their careers in the rebuilding of Telos. Boy, were it not for the Exile, the Republic would've had no chance to survive.