Light or Dark?

Dark Side killing innocent people is just fun

only one who knows notyhing of the darkside would sport that attitute, that darkside is far mor than simple fun killing of enemies, it is a path of malice and contempt of personal power over all other things in any situation big or small.

• 1 year later...
Dark Side killing innocent people is just fun

only one who knows notyhing of the darkside would sport that attitute, that darkside is far mor than simple fun killing of enemies, it is a path of malice and contempt of personal power over all other things in any situation big or small.

If you're a cowerd and don't know how to let go of you're real emotion for the light side ;)

Don't let you're thoughts cloud you're gudgement!

Lightside because while people maybe weak or stupid, they still deserve help. Being a Jedi is raising above your own selfish goals, and rather helping those who need it. The Dark Side merely serves it self intrest, and in the long run those who server only them self. Become hollow they lose them self to darkness, and in the end they are destroyed. if not by a Jedi but by there own emptyness.

I agree with you 110% of the way and -V should be all the fallen Jedi's graveyard in the Republic. The worst of them all is the ones who betrayed the Republic, like Soul Karith our friend Carth O'nasi's old mentor. The lightside shall always find peace and prosperity in the Galaxy, shall the fallen Jedi looooose agian. For the peace of the Galaxy and the Republic!!!!

Don't let you're thoughts cloud you're gudgement!

I'm complete light side. I started to play Dark Side once but when my skin started getting cracks, I just lost it. I do like doing some dark side acts like, making the thugs on Nar Shaddaa jump in the pit.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg