HK factory

The Droid Factory/Planet was removed from the final release of the game, as you might gather. Team Gizka is restoring a great deal of cut content, including the Droid Factory. They don't have it up for download, but if you look around, you will find a couple mods that implement the Droid Factory/Planet to varying degrees. Have a look on filefront for the available mods. They should have installation information there too.

I wasn't talking about the droid planet or factory (but those are easily confused) I'm talking about the HK factory/Manufacturing plant on telos (in the military base), also this mod is already out, I've posted a link below, if that's it, could someone tell me how to install it please.

Here is the link

BTW-Thanks for your help anyway

Edited by darthtraya777

That certainly looks like it's what you're after.

As for the first response from refuse - you may not have been wanting the droid planet, but the droid factory they referred to was one and the same with the HK factory you're wanting.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

the hk factory will be released as part of the restoration project but you can see an unfinished version on you tube.Try searching hk factory gameplay.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

OK thanks for telling me, now that I know that that's what I'm looking for, but how do I install it to my Kotor 2 (PC version)?

BTW-

Everyone-Thanks for your help on that if that link was that i've been looking for.

Ghosta- I've seen the gameplay before, and it's AWESOME, (it is this gamplay that made me want the mod in the first place).

Everyone-K, know that I know what i'm looking for, does anyone know how to download it?

Help on that is also apprciated. :mellow:

You download it from the page you already put in the link. Use winrar or whatever to decorpess the .7z file and then follow the detailed instructions, also included on the same page you referenced yourself earlier on. Simple as choosing and double clicking a .exe.

No offence or dose of sarcasm directed to you, but did you even look at what was on the page you quoted? It has all the answers to your questions! Just read through.

I think it's actually cut content, considering how he speaks some dialog if I remember correctly (haven't played it in a year), although that 'restored' dialog could well be spoken by a variety of HK droids, 47 included. I don't know whether he was ever intended to be full party member though, he could have been a temp character on the droid planet/factory (like Trask on the Endar Spire in KoTOR) and appear sporadically in the game's development.