Zero Punctuation - Yahtzee reviews

Pop

Also, is this Yahtzee the same guy who made all those text based adventure games I downloaded? The one with the Trilby character?

One and the same. But, those aren't text based. Text based refers to games like Zork which are all text.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The only con in this thing is the amount of idiot wannabes. Taking after him doesn't make you intelligent, stupid.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm guessing his next review will be CoD 4... at least he won't be able to complain about patriotism in that one (US Soldder dies first, HA!)

What do you think?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Same day as Assassin's Creed comes out, I'll bet that's the week after's.

Prediction:

CoD 4

Assassin's Creed

Mass Effect

Wildcard - Mario Galaxy

But remember that the guy lives in Australia, so it's all dependent upon when games hit there (see: Super Paper Mario review). So we have to be mindful of that.

Edited by Pop

I doubt it's that far removed from the rest of the world to not get Mass Effect or Cod4...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Have you ever MET an australian?

haha, racism.

He lives in Australia. He's not Australian.

I have met Australians. Nice folk overall.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Then you're really missing out. I found them more enjoyable than the old lucas arts adventure games. The story is dark and intelligent, the whole thing is well written and by the time you've finished 5 days a stranger you'll probably be hooked on the series.

Edited by Jinx

:o

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yahtzee reviews FEAR: Perseus Mandate

"Also, could the person who made the ZP style review of Art of Theft while I was away please forward his name and adress to the Escapist so that I can burn his house down."

Also, "Perseus Mandate" is the best game title since Dungeon Siege.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's very interesting to watch with no sound. I have to see how it turns out when I get home.

"Also, could the person who made the ZP style review of Art of Theft while I was away please forward his name and adress to the Escapist so that I can burn his house down."

LOL, that line cracked me up... Wonder if the guy will actually get in touch...

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me