Diana inquest

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7083347.stm

I don't know if anyone thinks this was a conspiracy, but something which is very odd is why the papers haven't bothered to track down the owner/driver of the Fiat Uno. There surely can't be more than a few hundred in Paris. This is just lazy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It was Prince Philip on the grassy knoll with the revolver!

A majority of my students firmly believe that Diana was executed by the British establishment because she was carrying Dodi's child which would have put a Muslim on the British throne. I have tried to point out the minor flaws in this theory, but to little avail.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

All my brit friends just sort of rolled their eyes when the 10th anniversary rolled around. They're burned out on it, and for good reason. It's like the JonBenet Ramsey case across the pond. People are reminded of it so often and so forcefully for so long they'd rather just forget it, and get exasperated when it comes up years after the fact.

Edited by Pop

It was Prince Philip on the grassy knoll with the revolver!

A majority of my students firmly believe that Diana was executed by the British establishment because she was carrying Dodi's child which would have put a Muslim on the British throne.

I know this was probably one of your rebuttals but , if my memory is correct, wasn't Diana expelled from the royal family when she divorced? If so, would not any of her future children have no claims upon the throne? :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I know this was probably one of your rebuttals but , if my memory is correct, wasn't Diana expelled from the royal family when she divorced? If so, would not any of her future children have no claims upon the throne? :lol:

uh, yeah. perhaps if she were princess by birth, and queen to be when the current drops off, there may have been an issue. but at that point, she probably wouldn't have been carrying dodi's baby, either.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

All my brit friends just sort of rolled their eyes when the 10th anniversary rolled around. They're burned out on it, and for good reason. It's like the JonBenet Ramsey case across the pond. People are reminded of it so often and so forcefully for so long they'd rather just forget it, and get exasperated when it comes up years after the fact.

WhO? (checks wikipedia)... never heard of it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Did you not have a television in the '90s?

not really. I heard about princess diana and didn't know who she was. I usually stuck to my computer games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What annoys me far more is the fact that this total charade is being paid for by the taxpayer. It's an utter waste of time. No-one who thinks there's a conspiracy will be reassured. Ergo, waste of time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've read that there are supposedly new witnesses? Jesus Super Mario Christmas, they can't honestly be this stupid.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."