http://www.alexanderbrandon.net/

Morgoth

http://www.alexanderbrandon.net/music.html

As we all know, Alexander Brandon, famous Audio guru of hits like "Unreal", "Unreal Tournament", "Deus Ex", "Deus Ex: Invisible War" and a bunch of other titles, is now the Audio Director of Obsidian and already debuted with the excellent "Mask of the Betrayer" there.

Just thought you should go to the Music section and listen to some tracks of his "Era's End" album. Is it just me, or does the urge to play Deus Ex comes up all of a sudden again? Because I'm totally lovin' his beats!

Now, with the recent rumors popping up that Obsidian is allegedly working on a CIA Spy-Themed game, what do you think Alex is gonna do with it? You mean awesomesauce, too?

Anyway, just wanted to say "I love you Alex!". Keep on doing this great work, k? ;)

Nice ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I still wish CIA-game rumor is just that - a rumor

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It's just I'm not at all interested in playing anything related to CIA & spy action, I already have MGS's and Splinter Cells for that.

No problem with "realistic" setting, idea of playing CIA agent or something just doesn't interest me.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

"They Danced" sounds like a mix between "Enemy Within(airport theme from Deus Ex)" and "Where Wild Roses Grow", which isn't bad at all.

Brandon has definetly got better from Deus Ex. Or rather, he has bested himself several times over.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He's good.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hmh, no, I don't think he did the actual music - but he was audio director MotB, meaning he is responsible for all else ambient and voice related stuff in MotB, maybe even some music. I'm not sure how much AD's have to do with the soundtracks :blink:

Apparently, he did the main theme.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I already have MGS's and Splinter Cells for that.

But one can have never too much Deus Ex (the original; not IW that is)...

*wonders if this time they would dare to put in the White House based on actual blue-prints o:)*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee