Favriot HK-47 quotes!

Yes, it is the Famous quotes thing that you've probaly seen at Gamefaq.com , but ones not here so.... POST DAMNIT!

Fav from KOTOR II

Explanation: " Love" is making a shot to a targets knees at 120 kilometers with an Aretech sniper rifle with a Tri-light scope...

Well that full quote is in my sig - I rather like it o:)

I can't bring any specific quotes to mind right now - but the recurrant use of "meatbag" is dead funny :o

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Punch in "HK-47" in the YouTube search bar

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Thread Pruned: I am hoping that this wee reminder may be just enough to ensure that people post/reply with the use of some reflection as to content and tenor of their wording ...

/Starts to hope ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

• 2 weeks later...
M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-A-K

M-A-L-I-C

:blink:

Yeah yeah I know, I just like Malic better :)

``You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all that you touch.''

Amen brotha! That's one of my favourites as well :ermm:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

• 1 month later...
Thread Pruned: I am hoping that this wee reminder may be just enough to ensure that people post/reply with the use of some reflection as to content and tenor of their wording ...

/Starts to hope ...

FLoSD.ObE

Ahh, memories

Also:

F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes, it is the Famous quotes thing that you've probaly seen at Gamefaq.com , but ones not here so.... POST DAMNIT!

Fav from KOTOR II

Explanation: " Love" is making a shot to a targets knees at 120 kilometers with an Aretech sniper rifle with a Tri-light scope...

;)

"Condensated Statement"