Xbox 360

That's one of the most horrid Englishifications of a Norse word. I especially dislike it when they say "yuletide" instad of christmas time.

And Christmas in Sweden is not a christian holiday, it's about presents, food, candy, liqour, disney on TV and also Jultomten or the christmas goat.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Joulupukki, not Jultomten!

Isn't "Yule" quite accurate when compared to original form though?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That sounds like "The Christmas Puck".

It's probably the closest an englishman can get to "Jul", but it's still annoying.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I know that, Nick. I'm not a Pagan either.

It would seem silly to mention that you knew only after it was already mentioned, and then change your statement accordingly. One would think that one would have made the initial statement if indeed one knew what they claim to know. Just a little food for thought.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't change any statements. No "edit" tag in any of those posts, Pixie Stick. Both statements are true. I am neither a Christian nor a Pagan. Besides the Winter Solstice is usually between the 21st and 22nd of December, a good 3 to 4 days before Christmas.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I didn't change any statements. No "edit" tag in any of those posts, Pixie Stick. Both statements are true. I am neither a Christian nor a Pagan. Besides the Winter Solstice is usually between the 21st and 22nd of December, a good 3 to 4 days before Christmas.

The second post is a correction of the first. Because with the information Nick gave, your first statement is no longer relevent.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think that both statements are equally relevant since both are true.

I'm watching TBS right now. It's relevent because it's true!

This conversation is irrelevant.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah, so I still haven't hooked up my live yet. I need to transfer my account from my X-Box live account. Does anyone know how payment works with that?

My 360 with Mass Effect is stowed away in a box in the next room, but I cant touch it till Christmas Eve :thumbsup:

It was sink-proof but not treachery-proof :thumbsup:

Its on the 22nd of this year.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Ah, good times...

I'll good times you. :)

DYNOMITE!

Spam and the thread length is too big. Lock down.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester