Too many humans.

I enjoy this game, I really do. But is anyone else annoyed that damn near everything is a human? I know they're the major species in the republic, but seriously, the entire jedi council is just humans (or minor variations on a human)? Is there perhaps some actual reason behind this that I have missed?

I always found that both Kotor games had waaay too many droids in them :p

And selkath, any selkath is too many selkath :lol:

Seriously though, too many droids.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why do i paint with white paint at work nearly everyday? And the answer is racism.

:lol: I love that jab.

Can I quote that?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks a lot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect
I seriously wanted to see drugs in KotOR 2. A druggie Jedi/Sith would have been amazing.

Fixed...

I just googled them, which led me to that SWDB website. It says that they're known for their antagonistic behaviour and many are known as little more than bullying thugs. And also that they like to show off their strength to try and establish dominance. Sounds pretty Sith like to me.

Edited by The Architect

I always found that both Kotor games had waaay too many droids in them o:)

And selkath, any selkath is too many selkath :)

Seriously though, too many droids.

Not for long if you chose the dark side option. :*

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Use KSE and change your NPC's appearances. You could all be twileks.

there are to many twi'leks they gey a bad rep any "dancer" is always a twi'lek same with slaves, and they are always skimpily dressed, thats why i liked yurethra ban, but when she stars crying to me what do i fing out, she was a slave, join the people for the equal treatment of twi'leks and stop the discrimination

PETT forever!

In TSL you can use many of the alien appearances for your NPC's, as most of them have fighting animations; the heads effectively change, the bodies will change according to armour/clothing (with a few notable exceptions). The other problem is a few cutscenes where your NPC will revert to their original appearance (some NPCs have unique aninations)... It's pretty funny turning T3 into one of them short bugs from the toxic bar, or giving Goto his hologram appearance.

I seriously wanted to see drugs in KotOR 2. A druggie Jedi/Sith would have been amazing.

Fixed...

I just googled them, which led me to that SWDB website. It says that they're known for their antagonistic behaviour and many are known as little more than bullying thugs. And also that they like to show off their strength to try and establish dominance. Sounds pretty Sith like to me.

Ha Ha! xD

A Dug party member would be awesome.

I enjoy this game, I really do. But is anyone else annoyed that damn near everything is a human? I know they're the major species in the republic, but seriously, the entire jedi council is just humans (or minor variations on a human)? Is there perhaps some actual reason behind this that I have missed?

Well, in KOTOR II then

KOTOR I had both little Yodas and Twi'leks as in the Council on Dantooine.

Aye I know, It's the not the high council of the jedi -.o but they were probably members of that council as well.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

They should have had more Twi'leks, they're an awesome race.

Aren't all the female twi'leks prostitutes and all the male twi'leks cheap scammers? Seriously.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

They should have had more Twi'leks, they're an awesome race.

Aren't all the female twi'leks prostitutes and all the male twi'leks cheap scammers? Seriously.

So Aayla Secura had a night job as well?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.