Force Body and Battle Meditation

Body is 50% HP 50% FP right?

Don't do it... you get enough FP points to Lightning entire armies... sacrificing HP is really not worth it.

Battle meditation is nice enough...

(note that if you see a power you like but don't want to invest in; give it to Kreia. Then your main PC will have it too when she casts it ;))

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The higher levals of force body reduce the force cost to less than 100% between health and force points. This power is ideal for low leval gardians but is useless once your have way through the game. At that point you already have a buket load of force points.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Doesn't really matter, game is very, very easy as it is

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

your still a punk for trying to mess up my machine.

First off, you would've belonged in Greatest Idiots Ever caste if you'd actually done that. ( System32 is critical part of Windows system, actually I can't remember for sure is it even possible to remove it just by pressing delete on the folder. ) I didn't think you were stupid enough. Maybe I was wrong?

Secondly, relax, I pull stuff like that every now and then. However, unlike some other people, mostly I make them quite see-thgrouable ( is that even word... ) so unless you're idiot, you won't fall in my random screwing arounds ( I don't even do them often ). Plain meanier things I rarely do and only toward people that really, really irk me e.g OPG when talking about these forums.

Chill out.

Ps. I hate word punk. OPG throws it around A LOT

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, but you said you're still a punk for trying to mess up my machine, meaning you actually thought Xard was trying to mess up your machine, when clearly he wasn't, given the unsubtle nature of his post. If anything, it was a compliment to you, you know, that he didn't think you were stupid enough to fall for it. If he was actually trying to mess up your computer, being the clever guy Xard is, he would've gone about it in a different, discreet way. As he said, though, he'd only do that to someone like OPG. In other words, there isn't a single malicious bone in that guy.

Edited by The Architect

You just gotta' get to know the cast of characters around here

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Oh I have plenty of maliciouness in my bones but I rarely let it show and just take some random targets :bat: