Stuck on Telos

qdb

So I've done every quest in the game, except for finishing up telos (and obviously the stuff after you've completed all the planets). I can't get down to the planet's surface.

I cleared out the exchange, delivered the droid to czerka, the alien guys are pissed at me, etc. All other jedi's are dead, and I only have three quests, one to kill the criminals for the security guys and one for getting a shield from the alien's bay (blaster sidequest), and the jedi one. Czerka won't mention anything about letting me down to the planet, the aliens won't even talk to me, and the guy in the cantina doesn't have any options either.

I have literally talked to every single NPC on telos, gone away, came back, did it again.

Help?

There are a number of "breakable" quests in the game unfortunately.

The two criminals is one such, which even when doing everything right is often bugged. There is an unofficial fix for that one (once you leave Telos' surface, you don't come back in the unmodded game).

If you side with Czerka on citadel station, you one and one chance only to grab the shield from the Ithorian docking bay when picking up the droid intelligence and handing it over to Czerka.

Galactic history, Voggas hoard, Fuel for Telos and Jedi Redemption are either notorious annoyances. There are probably more.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only if you have an obsessive compulsive need to solve as many side quests as possible (it is unessential for the game and only gives a few xp/credits) :verymad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only if you have an obsessive compulsive need to solve as many side quests as possible (it is unessential for the game and only gives a few xp/credits) :verymad:

Ooh, that's good to hear. Guess I just need to do some more exploring or something. Any hints? :)

All jedi's are dead except the one on telos, so I figured that was the place to be, but there doesn't seem to be anything there =/

you mean that you havent beaten the game yet?

all you need to to get the criminals is talk to Lana at czerca befor you go talk to anyone about a ride to the surface and after you talk to Lt. Gren about the bounties. You will meet them on the surface.

The Jedis are all meeting at Dantooine(im sure your quest book says that even if theyre all dead) 8)

you mean that you havent beaten the game yet?

all you need to to get the criminals is talk to Lana at czerca befor you go talk to anyone about a ride to the surface and after you talk to Lt. Gren about the bounties. You will meet them on the surface.

The Jedis are all meeting at Dantooine(im sure your quest book says that even if theyre all dead) 8)

Thanks for the tip, turns out I needed to talk to kreia to get the dantooine thing.

If you want a list of all (reported) quests you can get messed up check the sticky FAQ.

(it includes help to prevent doing it too; with the exception of the Criminals and Redemption quests ofcourse who are pretty much unavoidable)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You only need to see the criminals (after talking to Gren) in the cerka office to complete the quest. After you see them, go to Gren and tell him about the criminals and say you followed them to the surface and killed them. Gren will believe you and you will finish the quest.

however the fuel for citidal station quest is broken in that thiers no dialoge option to tell Gren that you have found a new feul source. The quest is left unfinnished after you get vogga to agree to sell to citidel station.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Actually TeamGizka has (http://www.team-gizka.org). Also for the criminals quest.

The Fuel Quest was bugged because talking to Vogga after Go-To's Yacht set the QuestState too far, making the game believe it was already over, instead of telling you to go meet Grenn to finilise it.

And yes; being able to tell Grenn early that you killed them (the criminals) is also a bug; and no longer available after you actually visited the planet...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee