Jimmy Justice!

GreasyDogMeat

Basically, this guy walks around the streets of New York city looking for traffic cops who break the law.

There are other vids as well, just search for 'Jimmy Justice'

He catches a traffic cop who parks in front of a fire hydrant DURING a fire, then confronts her. "Are you on drugs?"

So, is he doing a good thing? Waste of time? Does he go too far? Not far enough? Think its fake or the real deal?

Personally, I like what he's doing. If I were to do what these traffic cops are doing I would be paying HEFTY fines. I do think he gets a bit too angry about it... get the phootage, report it... move on. I'm not sure if its real or fake. On the one hand, he certainly has good luck catching these situations. On the other hand, I'm not sure someone could/would go to the trouble of getting actors, fire trucks and police vehicles to film these confrontations. :)

New York sure has a lot of bad traffic cops... :)

Nothing wrong with a voluntary oversight action ... seems to me that there was something similar during the depression in a number of European countries (including Britain), so they need to have no power except to report, so it's not much different from investigative reporting. :)

... hmm "Terror must be broken by terror" could be a good motto for the War on Terror ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In most European countries police are absolved from this law (minimum parking 15 ft away from a fire hydrant) - IF they are on duty. I didn't have sound on when I saw this clip - but when the officer is driving a police vehicle you have to assume they are on duty.

Fortune favors the bald.

Why are all New York traffic cops, fat black women?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

In most European countries police are absolved from this law (minimum parking 15 ft away from a fire hydrant) - IF they are on duty. I didn't have sound on when I saw this clip - but when the officer is driving a police vehicle you have to assume they are on duty.

If they are on a personal break... food/bathroom/whatever, are they still absolved as the lady in the video appears to be doing nothing but picking up some food.

This guy can deffinitly get annoying though. One video he says "YOU BROKE THE LAW" about 10-20 times over and over in an annoying loud voice. Alright pal, we get it, get the badge, report it... move on and SHUT UP ALREADY! :)

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!

KICK'EM IN THE JIMMY, JIMMY!

HA!

:)

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect

I can see a police beating in that Jimmy Justice guys future. And he'll be the beatee, not the beater.

Because while he owned those two cops and proved a point, albeit, not an uncommon one, that there are cops who do break the law, he was carrying on like an angry girl, or you know, was going overboard. Was yelling really called for? I don't think so.

I wonder if he would've acted the same way if those cops were guys.

Probably. Some people are just that insane. Still, cops who break the laws, unless it is a life or death situation, are simply being hypocritical.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I wouldn't go that far, Meta. I mean, sometimes they have cake.

And no-one likes a hypocrite!

He said hipocritical, meta, which I guess means he was talking about someone who judges horses too harshly.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest The Architect
He said hipocritical, meta, which I guess means he was talking about someone who judges hippopotamuses too harshly.

Fixed.

I said what? :ermm:

"This guy can deffinitly get annoying though. One video he says "YOU BROKE THE LAW" about 10-20 times over and over in an annoying loud voice. Alright pal, we get it, get the badge, report it... move on and SHUT UP ALREADY! "

Sound slike the guy could be arrested for harassment and have his own video used as evidence. HAHAHA!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hahahah TA sucks at latin!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)