What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

Have any of you guys seen my wallet? I can't seem to find it. PM me if you know where it is.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Have any of you guys seen my wallet? I can't seem to find it. PM me if you know where it is.

Did you check behind the fridge?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Just got back from the store. I decided this year I'm going to grill steak and lobster tails instead of turkey. So I bought a 14 oz porterhouse. two lobster tails, a pound of conch salad and corn on the cob. And I bought a lamb roast to smoke for the dogs. Top that off with two cases of Spanish Peaks American Pale Ale and I am all set.

Mmmmmm. I love Thanksgiving since the big D.

BTW, I found Tale's wallet. I ummm... sort of borrowed his credit card to go shopping with. Thanks Tale!

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Just got back from the store. I decided this year I'm going to grill steak and lobster tails instead of turkey. So I bought a 14 oz porterhouse. two lobster tails, a pound of conch salad and corn on the cob. And I bought a lamb roast to smoke for the dogs. Top that off with two cases of Spanish Peaks American Pale Ale and I am all set.

Hmm... your choice in beer wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the dog that adorns their label, would it?

The surf & turf does sound tempting. But how do you make sammiches with the leftovers?

With that menu who said there would be anything left over?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Work, attended a Staff meeting for Senior officers .... went home .. played some Counter Strike Source ... "badly as always." :devil:

Fired up NeverWinter Nights 2 in my eternal attempt to make a character, i actully like... fat chance ... Gave up that ... "i've been trying to finish Oblivion since it came out but i never liked my Character. :lol: "

Then i got bored of that and resumed my 14th or is it 15th play trough, of Knights of the Old Republic 2. I do have a ton of other games, I need to finish but i never seeme to get around to it. :blink:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Hmm... your choice in beer wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the dog that adorns their label, would it?

Busted! :blink: It's true I bought it the first time because of that. But I keep coming back because it is REALLY good stuff. I have liked everything they make so far.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well today is the last day of work and am looking forward to the long weekend. Going to dinner with the family and on Sunday am attending The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular. Good show, Ive seen it before. Problem is a buddy offered me four free tickets to the Bears game on Sunday. :(

Work, attended a Staff meeting for Senior officers .... went home .. played some Counter Strike Source ... "badly as always." :p

Fired up NeverWinter Nights 2 in my eternal attempt to make a character, i actully like... fat chance ... Gave up that ... "i've been trying to finish Oblivion since it came out but i never liked my Character. :lol: "

Then i got bored of that and resumed my 14th or is it 15th play trough, of Knights of the Old Republic 2. I do have a ton of other games, I need to finish but i never seeme to get around to it. :(

I got carried away making my new tiefling bard. Curse you Obsidian! (She's far too cute)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just put in a big ass pre-cooked ham (no jokes, please) in the oven with diced carrots and potatoes. I am now wondering how long I am suppose to have it in the oven for. :(

Depends on the oven temp. you're using and the weight.

Around 325F, maybe 10-15 minutes per pound to heat through.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was just getting excited that Sony finally opened a Playstation Store store.playstation.com that you can use with the PC to get games for your PSP (eliminating the need for a PS3 to do this). Only to look at the selection of old PSOne titles, demos, themes, and wallpapers and be completely underwhelmed.

They need to ramp up that library. Pronto. Schnell.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Depends on the oven temp. you're using and the weight.

Around 325F, maybe 10-15 minutes per pound to heat through.

Thanks. That's what the instructions said on the wrapper. Silly me. :thumbsup:

Anyhoot, its done so I am having my thanksgiving meal! YAY ME!

Isn't Thanksgiving tomorrow? Not that it matters - anytime's a good time for a great meal. :D

We're 'prolly going up to the sister-in-law Thurs. evening just to chatter and eat her leftovers (they eat the turkey for lunch).

They have the craziest (hyper) wolfish dog ... the kind you have to put in a crate when you're not at home or else it'll tear your house apart ... but also have 2 great cats, which makes up for it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't usually feel like cooking on days I have to work. :thumbsup:

just wrote some random poem

i usually txt these things to a friend of mine. we both enjoy writing and so he likes to see what i've done

apparently he's been collecting all the things i send him. he says i should hang on to these things. he's filled up a notebook with all the random stuff i've sent him and thinks i should release it in a book

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Had some colleagues visiting last night from West Australia, New South Wales and Queensland. We went out and had some nice dinner at an Indian place (I am a sucker for a good Vindaloo) :shifty:

Then we had some beer...

And some beer...

And some beer...

Etc.

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yesterday I went to Stockholm for a training course. It lasted from 7 in the morning until 6 in the evening. When I got back home I noticed that my girlfriend was still in school (exam today) and my housemate (temporary) was at a friends place. Since I have no apartment key I had to sit in the stone hallway outside my apartment and wait for a few hours.. That put me in a lovely mood.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yesterday I went to Stockholm for a training course. It lasted from 7 in the morning until 6 in the evening. When I got back home I noticed that my girlfriend was still in school (exam today) and my housemate (temporary) was at a friends place. Since I have no apartment key I had to sit in the stone hallway outside my apartment and wait for a few hours.. That put me in a lovely mood.

Ouch.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Couldn't you have called your landlord (if renting), or crawled through a window (done that a few times)? You don't have a spare under a potted plant or something?

When I was younger and a lot more nimble I used to enjoy getting locked out. My crowning achievement was using garden twine to lassoo tools through the catflap and unscrewing/jacking up the extension roof. I also used to simply shin up the front of the building. *sigh* funny how when you look back you realise you were awesome.

And drunk.

-Elwood Blues

Couldn't you have called your landlord (if renting), or crawled through a window (done that a few times)? You don't have a spare under a potted plant or something?

Or you could have, provided you have a sliding glass door, attempted to unlock it using a design flaw that makes it possible to unlock one by jerking it up and down a few times -long story, but I figured this out in a similar situation-...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot