What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

but the salesman insisted

A sucker borne every day, no offence.

Don't ever buy without searching for the best offer, and be wary of bogus price comparison sites too. You should pay somewhere between 5000-7000 SEK for a good quality bike, and honestly, whats the point of a top tuned lady's bike, you sit down on those, can't push the speed by a standing position. If it ain't gonna go fast why pay for formula 1 breaks :*

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

but the salesman insisted

A sucker borne every day, no offence.

Don't ever buy without searching for the best offer, and be wary of bogus price comparison sites too. You should pay somewhere between 5000-7000 SEK for a good quality bike, and honestly, whats the point of a top tuned lady's bike, you sit down on those, can't push the speed by a standing position. If it ain't gonna go fast why pay for formula 1 breaks :shifty:

I live in a small town. The bike shop is ten minutes from my house. The salesman calls me by my first name. If he screws me over, I'm kicking his ass.

I'm paying premium for quality. A Skeppshult bike is supposed to last for 20 years without a problem. Of course, now that they've started using Shimano gears I'm not so convinced.. But my grandmother still has her Skeppshult bike from the fifties, which is why I went looking for that particular brand. I had no idea they were so expensive though.

Before I went to this particular salesman, I went to a bike repair shop. I asked them how many Skeppshult they have had to repair and they said, "We don't repair Skeppshult". I asked them why and they said because noone brings them there. I took that as a good sign since that bike repair shop is the biggest (and best) in my town. The only case he could remember was one where the frame had exploded after being filled with water that froze in the winter.. I'm guessing it was one of those bikes they pull out of the Fyris stream every year (the bicycle stands in Uppsala are situated along a small stream that drunk students pass every day).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ah, you just gotta love drunk students. Show them the joys of a tazer and watch them dance! Dancing drunk students tazering each other is fun to watch. Really, it is.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

greatest couple of days off ever!

met up with my friend, we wandering around for a while catching up, then when she went home i went to another friends place and we did some drinking and play piercing and stuff. we wandered over to the local strip joint and had a merry ol' time

was kinda funny actually. there were four of us. 2 guys and 2 girls. we weren't even watching the strippers because the girls got up on the table and started dancing for us

then the next day i met up with an ex and we went and played on the swings and talked about old times

was the best weekend i've had in ages :rolleyes:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

DnD LARP with spears and javelins.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

greatest couple of days off ever!

met up with my friend, we wandering around for a while catching up, then when she went home i went to another friends place and we did some drinking and play piercing and stuff. we wandered over to the local strip joint and had a merry ol' time

was kinda funny actually. there were four of us. 2 guys and 2 girls. we weren't even watching the strippers because the girls got up on the table and started dancing for us

then the next day i met up with an ex and we went and played on the swings and talked about old times

was the best weekend i've had in ages :)

Shryke wins.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My friend came over with his chain breaker and we found out the new chain that I bought didn't line up with the teeth. So I'm going to have to de-rust the old chain and hope it doesn't snap while I'm riding making me careen into a car that ultimately pins me against a wall and explodes into a fiery burst of death. But we fixed my back break, just need to put a pad on one side, so that's pretty sweet.

Lately I've been waking up and listening the Adam Carolla show while in bed. I don't know what it is but it is mildly entertaining except that its about a freakin 1:1 ratio of radio show and commercials. Makes me pretty angry. Other than that I've been "dealing" with my new team members in my business class, it's more me saying hey lets do this and then no one even saying anything back for like 2 days. I'm just really afraid I'm going to grow up to be an even more cynical and hateful person than I already am. You'd think going to college you'd find like minded people who are dedicated to what they do and all that nonsense but no. Same old people with their head inserted into their rectum. But nothing you can do about it I guess.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

My friend came over with his chain breaker and we found out the new chain that I bought didn't line up with the teeth. So I'm going to have to de-rust the old chain and hope it doesn't snap while I'm riding making me careen into a car that ultimately pins me against a wall and explodes into a fiery burst of death. But we fixed my back break, just need to put a pad on one side, so that's pretty sweet.

I'm going to pretend you're talking about the chain on a tricycle. It's certainly a more entertaining image.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^ Same. With the exception that I have a ton of stuff to do. "Period break", shuure, more like "Reading week".

On Wednesday, I got a call from this Londonian and after scribbling my way through the last Finnish History lecture, I went to town with my old flatmates. Started with playing pool in a completely empty bar(sans some karaoke idiots) and enjoying the six hour-long happy hour. Afterwards, we saw a local band, called White Flame(decent Kravitz-rock, but the lead singer was the only one who fit the band) in a music club. The place was stuffed full, most of them gothy tryhards. I felt like I was a decade older than the average joe there. The atmosphere was decent enough though, since the band wasn't exactly bad at showmanship and I wasn't exactly sober either.

Yesterday, I drudged through the classes but ended up getting a great apartment two kilometres away from Uni, on a site overlooking this docking bay. It's small like a closet, but the shared kitchen is going to spawn a wealth of interaction if nothing else. Rent isn't bad either. I mean, I'd love to have a roomy working space and all, but as it(no computer, no internet, not desk yet) is, I doubt I do much except cook and sleep there, heh.

All in all, I'm well off in the academic life department. Now to just infiltrate iuris and administratum. :)

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whats "play piercing" mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_piercing

call me kinky, but it's fun

So. Not DnD.

Damn shame. :)

I'm home right now because I don't have classes on fridays.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm slacking at work. I believe the term is actually "cyber slacking."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dear Diary,

I woke up quite early and went to school - there was only one lesson today - and were back home in about one and a half hour.

And today my girlfirend are going to her best friends party, together with a load of other girls/friends, and I'm not invited. NOT INVITED!? FRIEND? ENEMY!

So I said I didnt like the idea of her beeing on a party with guys I dont know anything about, but she said it were going to be OK, and that she only were there for her friends sake. And that I was silly to even think about something else. Silly. :sad:

And the guys - friends to the "friend" - all seemed to have girlfriends so I guess it's cool.

Somehow I still don't like it, tho. But I got some eyes there so... yeah. I'm just beeing over-protective. :)

But right now I'm going to a friend and buy some snack and catch a movie or something. :)

Edited by Accept

I think it's generally a bad idea to tell a girl/guy that you don't like the idea of them being around other guy/girls without you. It just causes them to feel controlled, and then they'll go and talk to other guy's/girls about it, and then the guy/girl that they are talking to will make you look bad, and turn your boyfriend/girlfriend against you.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think it's generally a bad idea to tell a girl/guy that you don't like the idea of them being around other guy/girls without you. It just causes them to feel controlled, and then they'll go and talk to other guy's/girls about it, and then the guy/girl that they are talking to will make you look bad, and turn your boyfriend/girlfriend against you.

Damn... that makes sense!

But she have said just the same thing about me beeing around other girls, and I feel controlled now! :)

So... TPR, you wanna' talk about it? :)

Yeah, I'm usually the guy that's turning them against their boyfriend.

Pfft. Most girls don't need a guy to turn them against their boyfriend. You're just an excuse to justify their already existing resentment of their boyfriend.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

All you need is a good ritual sacrifice and all your girl troubles are over.

Was delayed 5 hours (on a 300 km trip than normally takes 2,5 hours) because someone decided to jump in front of the train ahead of mine. I can only feel pity for everyone involved - besides being miserable himself he just ruined the drivers life for the next few years. Suicide is awful in every aspect.

Fortune favors the bald.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.