What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

today i organised to meet up with a friend i haven't seen in ages

she's been in england since june last year, and only just got back on thursday. i'm meeting up with her tomorrow seeing as i have the day off

can't wait! :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I bought a 4 gig memory card for the PSP I bought yesterday. An AV component cable, which I will have to return because I don't have AV component hookups on any TV in the house. And a USB data and charger. Played around with converting some video using a freeware ap and also played Neverwinter Nights 2. Oh, and I ordered Robotech and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops from Amazon.com

This has been an expensive weekend.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect

I have to say, because I'm a nit picking jerk, this thread title makes much more sense than the previous one, "How was the next day?" since we don't know what the next day was like, because it hasn't arrived yet.

>_<

I have to say, because I'm a nit picking jerk, this thread title makes much more sense than the previous one, "How was the next day?" since we don't know what the next day was like, because it hasn't arrived yet.

>_

The old thread title makes sense if you know the original thread title. It's speaking of the day following the original's, not the day following today.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just got done with a 40 hour work week and a shower. Now I am dressed only in a pair of jogging pants, having Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheese biscuit with a 12 ounce can of Coke. After the munching I am going to play NWN2 for three days straight.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Dear diary,

Today I woke up and hated life

Until next time,

Me

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I went to the house of a fellow animation student who is giving me extra lessons in 3D modelling. I made a pretty good human face in 3D, but now I can't do anything with me because my 3D Studio Max 6 can't open the 3D Studio Max 9 file. I visited my girlfriend where we procrastinated doing our respective school projects (which are actually the same, though I am doing it in 2D and she is in stop-motion claymation). Procrastinated nekkid. I also baked and ate potatoes with her and watched one the Jeff Dunham DVDs I bought (Spark Of Insanity). Then I went home, booted up my computer, and checked my webcomics while listening to Modest Mouse' "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank", and finally I came here out of boredom.

I think we all know the real reason you came here Neutral. You didn't get anything from your ladyfriend, and needed some material to relieve yourself to. Go ahead, I'll gladly let you read my posts while doing it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect
The old thread title makes sense if you know the original thread title. It's speaking of the day following the original's, not the day following today.

I knew that. I was just testing you.

Dear diary,

Today I woke up and hated life

Until next time,

Me

This.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I think we all know the real reason you came here Neutral. You didn't get anything from your ladyfriend, and needed some material to relieve yourself to. Go ahead, I'll gladly let you read my posts while doing it.

If this were the case, I would have played some NWN2 instead. Oh, Khelgar!

Eating roast beef patato chip sandwiches?

I was looking for a ladies bike to buy for my girlfriend as a Christmas present yesterday. It turned out that the bike I want her to have costs 8200SEK (~$1300). I felt that was quite a lot for an ordinary bike, but the salesman insisted that it was the best quality bike money can buy.

I didn't even know there were bikes with automated lights (turns on automatically when it gets dark), automatic gears and motorcycle breaks. :ermm:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was looking for a ladies bike to buy for my girlfriend as a Christmas present yesterday. It turned out that the bike I want her to have costs 8200SEK (~$1300). I felt that was quite a lot for an ordinary bike, but the salesman insisted that it was the best quality bike money can buy.

I didn't even know there were bikes with automated lights (turns on automatically when it gets dark), automatic gears and motorcycle breaks. :ermm:

It must have one hell of a banana seat. ZING! :sorcerer:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I didn't even know there were bikes with automated lights (turns on automatically when it gets dark), automatic gears and motorcycle breaks. :sorcerer:

The brakes, if you are talking about disc-breaks

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I didn't even know there were bikes with automated lights (turns on automatically when it gets dark), automatic gears and motorcycle breaks. :sorcerer:

The brakes, if you are talking about disc-breaks

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!