Bug suspect (minor spoilers)

Hi there. I'd just like to know if what does seem, look and smell like a bug is actually potentially destructive or not before I continue my game.

I'm just off from

Telos Academy

, after suffering (and thankfully bypassing) the awful "don't-you-dare-put-down-your-weapons-without-a-fight-or-you'll-face-the-wrath-of-the-powerful-bug" bug, and the first planet I travelled to was

Dantooine

. Everything seemed to be running smooth enough, until I

came across the Disciple in the Jedi archives

(I'm playing as male by the way). After the not-so-interesting conversation, he says he's going to

return to Khoonda

, but just stays there, and nothing seems to happen. If I try and talk to him again, the conversation starts over (bow included). Is that normal? May I just ignore him and explore the room, or is my game already ruined? If it is not normal (and thus the game has become unplayable, is there a way to bypass it just like the bug mentioned above, or fix it in any other way whatsoever?

I'm desperate, and I'm totally hooked to the game, so I need to know as soon as possible wether it is safe to continue playing or not. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is my first game. The thing is, normally, in the game, when a character says he or she is leaving, they actually do leave, usually running away so that you cannot reach him or her again unless you go where they say they are going. I have checked guides, walkthroughs and the like, and they say that he should

return to Khoonda

after the conversation with him. I would certainly expect him to run away after he says he is leaving. If the right thing to happen is he staying

in the archives room

until you yourself

return to Khoonda

and find him there (in which case I would be making a fool out of myself), then could somebody just confirm it so that I can stop being utterly paranoid and continue playing?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, he's there in case you didn't go through all the conversation or whatever... just finish everything down there and when you return to khoonda, you will find him there. I'd say more, but I don't want to ruin the game for you.

Yeah that's intentional. The problem with having him leave is that it's impossible to verify that the player cleared the side he chooses to run off through of enemies (or at least not without more pain than we're willing to deal with in TSLRP.)

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Yeah that's intentional. The problem with having him leave is that it's impossible to verify that the player cleared the side he chooses to run off through of enemies (or at least not without more pain than we're willing to deal with in TSLRP.)

Hmmm... I guess that makes sense. I will ignore that an continue playing then. Thanks a lot for the replies. I hope next time my bug sense tingles it does have a reason to do so.