Mask of the Betrayer Redux

Big Bottom

Spirit Shaman seems pretty nice. I too prefer the druid spells over the cleric's. Nice set of skills, too.

I'll be going for a bard/red dragon disciple, for a good skillset (opting for diplomatic endeavors), decent combat capabilities, and backup spellcasting, all while buffing the party.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

nope, no spontaneous conversion - but as a spirit shaman is a sponaneous caster anyway, you just give him summon creature and/or heal-spells on level up, et voil

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

$30

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I still don't have the game - store I ordered it from said it was sold out and they'll send it to me when they get more copies.

Nice job, I don't think NWN2 ever was sold out here

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I still don't have the game - store I ordered it from said it was sold out and they'll send it to me when they get more copies.

I think situation is similar in most, if not all stores in Finland. They got small shipment at release date and sold out fast. Now for some reason they can't get more copies.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

I got mine on saturday the 28th. But i haven't seen any copies ever since in any store.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think situation is similar in most, if not all stores in Finland. They got small shipment at release date and sold out fast. Now for some reason they can't get more copies.

Grrr... damn Atari :bat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

+

# Interesting characters

# Great dialogues

# The voice-acting

-

Almost non-existant party interaction

lolwut?

edit: From those "minuses" I can't see anything that justifies under 90 score. Well, not like points matter and 88/100 is still damn great. But some things are pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Xard

Wait, so if release is the 9th, why do all the retailers around not have the game? Gamestop says tomorrow, Best Buy says the 11th. YOU PROMISED ME 9TH OBSIDIAN

Shipping on the 9th seems to be the case in this instance. Which would explain why it didn't get released early like Europe.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wait, so if release is the 9th, why do all the retailers around not have the game? Gamestop says tomorrow, Best Buy says the 11th. YOU PROMISED ME 9TH OBSIDIAN

Shipping on the 9th seems to be the case in this instance. Which would explain why it didn't get released early like Europe.

the bastards! yes, my son and i went in to gamestop after i picked him up from school, but alas, we left without the goods. he then berated me for not getting him a DS game, of course.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

the bastards! yes, my son and i went in to gamestop after i picked him up from school, but alas, we left without the goods. he then berated me for not getting him a DS game, of course.

taks

I went in to a couple places today hoping to pick up a copy for my birthday, but no such luck. Jerks. :down:

dunno, but this seems pretty typical. game ships today and is actually available at gamestops and ebs tomorrow. walmarts and best buys (not in so-cal or texas) often get a day later.

this ain't a title likes halo 3... release ain't an event. so game trickles into retailers at whatever speed the retailer desires.

got nothing to do with obsidian, and little to do with atari, and for pc crpgs this is typical.

*shrug*

'course as Gromnir always waits for patch #1 to buy, this is all moot anyway. not gonna be a slave to the junkie mentality.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Still no MotB. :sad: