Llyranor

Which game will I love?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will I love? Huh?

• Morrowind: Tribunal
    • Morrowind: Bloodmoon
    • Oblivion: Shivered Isles
    • Oblivion: Horse Armor

Oblivion horse armor is not really a game, though. It is what it says it is: Horse Armour to put on your bought horse.

If you somehow lose this horse, however, the horse armour messes with the horse's id that vanishes it into oblivion and you won't be able to get that horse back ever again.

Shivering Isles might be the game (or expansion) for you, I think. This is based on other people's experiences, not mine, since I haven't gotten around to playing Shivering Isles yet. Other people mention that the like the split personality of the game, the contrast between the gloomy and brightful look in both dementia and the other side of town. They find this expansion truly amazing :ermm:

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

Please support, Andrew Bub, the gamerdad - at http://gamingwithchildren.com/

It's a dirty trick to prevent dead horse beating, I tell you!

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thread shortened by a few unnecessary comments...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Forget the expansions, get the Chuck Norris mod instead.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

how about a rideable armoured werewolf?

I'll have to find the link, but there is already a mod for Morrowind that adds those... :rolleyes:

haha that's brilliant!

gonna have to reinstall morrowind again just for that :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Looks like this thread has strayed a bit far from Elder Scroll games and their add-ons into... *something* :blink:

Feel free to take up the subject again if somebody has relevant info and/or suggestions to add about aforementioned games.