What are you playing now?

Darque

Mass Effect was supposed to arrive today, but instead of actually being delivered, it just sat at the station all day long doing absolutely nothing. Go go Canada Post. It should still arrive tomorrow, but I won't have another day off to play it much until the middle of next week. Oh well.

Anyway, to fill the gaming gap left by Mass Effect's absence, I reinstalled NWN2 and ordered the downloadable version of Mask of the Betrayer from Atari. So far, my favourite part of the game: CHO-CO-LOT!

Yeah, we Kanadians get screwed. NA release today; but Kanada stores ignore that... I hear lots of fellow Kanucks whining about not getting the game today.. including me.. BOOO!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sorry, but I have to laugh. I guess Microshaft doesn't consider Canada as a part of North America. HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Dwarf Fortress

goblins and trolls siege you!!!

lol, magma smelter cave-in!!!1

lolol, skeletal elephant stampede!!!11

zomgz, assault of the zombie whales!!11one

olol, dug too deep into adamantine, demon rush!!!!111123

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Sims 2 :lol: nah but seriously, mostly I'm playing Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts with my boy friend. :devil: and beating him everytime :blink:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I'm just installing Icewind Dale 1 for the first time.

Uh, since this is not 3rd ed like the sequel, what kind of party composition is viable? Can you survive with less than 6 characters, as I liked taking only 4 in the sequel?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It's easier than it's successor. You should be fine with 4 characters.

ookay, this should be a breeze. Having mauled through the sequel a number of times.

Um, can it be run in window-mode,

kirottu said:

Still going on Crysis... AND DYING!

I did however got a real close up view of a cabbage.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I did however got a real close up view of a cabbage.

Is that a good thing, or did you die and fall on one? :ermm:

BOT: I'm back int he world of Freelancer and looking for the planet of the apes...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Playing a new adventure game called Culpa Innata. Pretty disappointed since I went into it after having read two reviews that gave it very good scores. Still, it's all-right with a few nice things to it. Not a "saviour of adventure games" for me like I had hoped though.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Playing a new adventure game called Culpa Innata. Pretty disappointed since I went into it after having read two reviews that gave it very good scores. Still, it's all-right with a few nice things to it. Not a "saviour of adventure games" for me like I had hoped though.

You mean Justadventure.com's reviews or different ones?

centinexx.png

Is that a good thing, or did you die and fall on one? :ermm:

I died and fell on one. However I did make a nice pile of Koreans. Found a nice rock to hide behind and cloaked. One comes by, shot to the head, then cloak. Another one checks on his buddy... shot to the head and cloak. A third, walks by real cautious like, shot to the head. One right on top of the other. HA!

Mass Effect. Already have a post detailing some stuff in the Mass Effect Review thread but the game is very nice so far. Very sweet.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.