Wow, Blizzard PWNS WoW player!

Sand

Honestly, I don't understand why anyone would buy a premade character. Basically he's paying someone else to play the game for him. Its stupid.

the same reason you cheat at a game they don't want to have to do the drudge work to get the rewards and go to certain places.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I actually think WoW is pretty good. Most MMORPGs can't keep my attention for the full free month, while WoW I actually ended up paying for a month after the free one expired. The only MMORPG to keep my attention longer was City of Heroes, which I payed for 6 months, off and on over 3 years.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Why does everything about WoW turn into an anti-blizzard bashing fest?

Because the game is balls.

In which case it should become an anti-WoW bashing fest.

The real solution would be for everyone to stop playing that crap and hope Blizzard will learn to make decent games again.

Indeed. I still wait for Diablo 3 to go into production and get released.

No. First, Diablo's story is pretty much finished. It'll get twisted around with horrible ret-cons like the WarCraft universe has gone through to make new interesting stories, or it will be a retread.

Secondly, pretty much everyone on Blizzard North, who was responsible for the Diablo series, is no longer part of the company. It may be the same company, but it won't be the same people making this game.

Eh, you are battling demons, you are going to have an inventory system where you collect tons of junk, and you get to play online ala battlenet. It doesn't sound very Doomish to me, it sounds like a futuristic version of Diablo. Also, the more gameplay footage I see, the less it looks like a regular point and shoot FPS game and the more it looks like it's skill and stat based. Of course I could be wrong, I've barely followed it at all, just read snippets here and there and a few videos.

Oh, the cut scenes are pretty epic, and that was really the best part of Diablo anyways. o:)

Oh, the cut scenes are pretty epic, and that was really the best part of Diablo anyways. :wub:

Don't forget there were these bits in Diablo where the goal was to destroy your own mouse through incessant clicking. I think they called it gameplay.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh, the cut scenes are pretty epic, and that was really the best part of Diablo anyways. :wub:

Don't forget there were these bits in Diablo where the goal was to destroy your own mouse through incessant clicking. I think they called it gameplay.

Hey, not every game can be perfect!

The idiot pretty much deserved it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh, the cut scenes are pretty epic, and that was really the best part of Diablo anyways. ;)

Diablo was nothing more than a mindless clickfest. Now, it was a good mindless clickfest that I found relaxing. Nothing like not having to think at all about what you are doing. Just clicking on the bad guys on the screen.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Well, at least you were thinking about what brand, would your next mouse be. ;)

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: