HELP! I can't re-enter my ship on Nar Shadarr!

I have a problem. I'm stuck on Nar Shadarr!! I havn't heard from the Excange yet, and for some reason I can't enter The Ebon Halk. After my battle with the slavers, I left my ship and went out do buisness. After I had finnished it (turning Atton into a dark jedi) I returned to the interior of my ship and found I could not enter it. (It said "You may not enter the Ebon Halk at this time) This is a problem! A big one! And I would really love it if I could get some pointers on how to fix this! Remember, I can't enter my ship on Nar Shadarr!!!

I have a problem. I'm stuck on Nar Shadarr!! I havn't heard from the Excange yet, and for some reason I can't enter The Ebon Halk. After my battle with the slavers, I left my ship and went out do buisness. After I had finnished it (turning Atton into a dark jedi) I returned to the interior of my ship and found I could not enter it. (It said "You may not enter the Ebon Halk at this time) This is a problem! A big one! And I would really love it if I could get some pointers on how to fix this! Remember, I can't enter my ship on Nar Shadarr!!!

Alot of people have had this issue. Unfortunatly, there is no definable solution for your problem. The only way around this is to restart your game from a previous saved game. Sorry!