Help?

I have the PC version of the game, and I can't figure out how to cheat. (I've beaten the game multiple times on both sides, and I just want to see the bronze lightsaber, so don't think that I'm some sort of cheating b****). I went to the swkotorII.ini file and under [Game Options] I have entered "EnableCheats=1" in as many different variations as you can think of, but whenever I press the ~ key and try to type in something, it won't recognize it and just go to the function (for example, when I push "I" the screen goes to inventory). My game doesn't update for some reason, could that have something to do with it?

The bronze crystal. I always seem to find one in the lightsaber Revan drops and another in the computer lock box in the duxun tempel.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I have the PC version of the game, and I can't figure out how to cheat. (I've beaten the game multiple times on both sides, and I just want to see the bronze lightsaber, so don't think that I'm some sort of cheating b****). I went to the swkotorII.ini file and under [Game Options] I have entered "EnableCheats=1" in as many different variations as you can think of, but whenever I press the ~ key and try to type in something, it won't recognize it and just go to the function (for example, when I push "I" the screen goes to inventory). My game doesn't update for some reason, could that have something to do with it?

When it comes to the cheat console in KotOR II, you will not see it like you do in KotOR I. After you hit the ~ key, just start typing as usual. After you have entered your cheat, without it appearing on your screen, just hit the enter key. The cheat code will work, but it will not appear on your screen.

[Game Options]

EnableCheats=1 <---This does work.

If you did everything correctly and still have a problem, you may have to reinstall the whole game over again. There could have been a glitch that was caused by accident. Updating the software doesn't really help much, and it doesn't help with this particular issue.

Edited by Force Slayer