sound question

In your game folder you will find all the audio of the game in subfolders, but with .wav extentions. If you change them to .mp3, you should be able to play them with winamp or whatever you use.

O.K if that dosn't work i'll ask what i did wrong

The dialog files are in folders in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\StreamVoice, if you installed the game with default options. Simply rename from .wav to .mp3 and you'll be fine.

Ok i went in and i couldn't rename them .mp3, how do i do this?

The dialog files are in folders in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\StreamVoice, if you installed the game with default options. Simply rename from .wav to .mp3 and you'll be fine.

Ok i went in and i couldn't rename them .mp3, how do i do this?

Do the following:

Settings --> Control Panel --> Folder Options ---> Show Known Extensions

After you get your extension to be shown, go back to the files in question and change their extensions. Once you have renamed the files, do not click on them to open. Instead, right click on your files, and then choose "Open With". Once the browse option opens, look for the program called "WinAmp". Remeber to make sure you remove the check from the box that says, "Allways open this file type with this program", for you don't want to change your default settings. "WinAmp" is the only program that will read the music files once they are changed over into a .mp3 file. www.winamp.com

Good Luck!

Edited by Force Slayer