Jay Bakke

Cantousent

Um... okay. :blink:

Yay for Jay! :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That was pretty much what I was going for. That and I wanted to include folks who, mostly, had come from a QA background. Nathaniel Chapman and Rob McGinnis were the last two, and I'm not sure if I'll do Rob's. Of course, if the folks at Obsidz think these are silly or pointless, I'd be glad to forgo the final two.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That's a great compliment, Hurl. Everything I've done has been on the Obsidz message board, so I don't what that would mean in terms of interesting a gaming publication. However, I'm still keen on getting my free copy of the MotB. :Cant's goofy grin icon: After all, that's one of my perks for working on the game. :haksthumbup:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That was pretty much what I was going for. That and I wanted to include folks who, mostly, had come from a QA background. Nathaniel Chapman and Rob McGinnis were the last two, and I'm not sure if I'll do Rob's. Of course, if the folks at Obsidz think these are silly or pointless, I'd be glad to forgo the final two.

If memory serves the Big Cheese himself started with QA.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

*fumes with jealousy*

Grrr...

:brows:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If memory serves the Big Cheese himself started with QA.

Indeed I did.

Err, wait... I mean "yeah, that sounds about right."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."