Anime recommendations: Part 2

SteveThaiBinh

But that doesn't explain Rukia's lack of flying or how nobody flew in Kurakura prior. However, I think it's a good general explanation.

I was thinking it was might be more like Dragonball flight where it required a certain level of power first. And it wouldn't surprise me if Hitsuguya and those with him in Kurakura were more powerful than the rest.

... Ichigo flew in episode three.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wasn't it more like "jumped"?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

nah... he got knocked out of a building and recovered like he would on the ground, just about 8 feet in the air.

Just great. I used to figure that Ichigo would eventually hook up with Rukia since they get so much screen time together. But after yesterday, I'm going to be sad if Inoue doesn't get Ichigo.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I thought it was more of a big sister-little brother relationship. Hooking them up feel wrong, Claymore-wrong.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I thought it was more of a big sister-little brother relationship. Hooking them up feel wrong, Claymore-wrong.

Pfft, unless people are actually related, those relationships don't exist.

Orihime is the strongest person other than ichigo because of her healing.

man 141 is a downer episode.

Edited by Calax

Orihime is the strongest person other than ichigo because of her healing.

Some might consider that a spoiler.

I watched the second to last (I think) episode of claymore. It's gone really down hill since the begining of the show, which is bad considering it wasn't so great to start out with. Too much dbz power explosion limit releasing energy fields and stuff. People did get their limbs sliced off but way not cool enough to satisfy. Seems pretty clear cut whats going to happen next. Clare gains new strength through the kid then defeats Priscilla and changes back through means of intense melodrama and crying.

Also tale (or anyone else) if your looking for something to watch seirei no moribito, kekkaishi, darker than black, toward the terra, bokura no, and tengen toppa gurren lagann are some things you may want to check out. Most of them are coming to a close so you won't have to wait weekly for them to update.

Seirei no morbito is, as some blogger described as "like a book", and thats a pretty description. It's sometimes really pretty to look at but it's also pretty slow. Kekkaishi is alright, things start getting better towards the like the 30th episode. Darker than black is episodic and doesn't have much to do from one ep to the next but its starting to all come together, pretty decent show with good animation. I haven't seen toward the terra, bokura no, or tengen but I hear they are all really really good.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

started watching gundam seed subs...

It's really different than the ones that were shown in america. I hope zeta gundam is more like this.

It's really different than the ones that were shown in america. I hope zeta gundam is more like this.

Wait until you get to the part(s) where he cries. Seriously the funniest and most shameful moment in anime history I've ever experienced.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Full Metal Alchemist for me. And still trying to find the movie. And then the show gets switched for Cowboy Bebop, instead of replacing Blood Plus (which I guess is more popular than Full Metal, but I'm still ticked about it.)

Edited by Sega_Shaman

I've always wanted to give a dolphin rabies...

Just to see what happens.

If you don't mind watching stuff online, somebody recently uploaded FMA:Conqueror of Shamballa to veoh.com.

That movie has a ridiculous amount of occult and nazi references.

kirottu said:

Wait until you get to the part(s) where he cries. Seriously the funniest and most shameful moment in anime history I've ever experienced.

I just like the fact that all the story is there. Lacus(or Frey)'s relationship with Kira. no disco guns, and the proper intro.

The nearest I ever could get into liking mecha was Detonator Orgun. Otherwise the robot genre leaves me pretty stale.

kirottu said:

I just bought The Galaxy Railways series because I mistook it for some sort of Galaxy Express 999/Captain Harlock compilation. It's by the same guy and looks to be the same universe, so hopefully it's good. Though, I'm bummed because I was really looking forward to seeing Galaxy Express 999 again and finally seeing Captain Harlock.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YNu6_dxWbNo

you dig giant robots, I dig giant Robots, CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!

But but...eh, you win.

kirottu said:

other than the incredibly emo parts Seed isn't that bad of a series. Admittedly it's Message gets way to preachy that it overtakes the show but Eh, it could do worse.

I couldn't stand watching Gundam Seed. Way too emo and the plot/characters/writing was pretty horrible. 6 different colored giant lazers on semi-auto isn't very awesome.

never really liked mech shows anyway but there have been a few like Eureka Seven and from what I saw of Gundam MS 8th team it looked pretty cool. I could see if they revamped the animation and maybe a more stylish but still gritty art style and atmosphere with some cool storyline it would definitely be a cool show.

08th MS team is awesome. I prefer my mech anime to be less flamboyant than Seed was doing. Patlabor, Gasaraki, 08th MS team, heck even Wing by comparison.

you'd like zeta from everything I've seen. It's very dark.

Seed feels like a retelling of 0079 with a single solitary twist (three factions instead of two)