Question about story line

Hey guys. I ran through the game as fast as I could but it seems I missed large parts of the storyline. According to a friend of mine I mist the options of kreya promoting me to a jedi master/sith lord etc. And the only compangion I turned into a jedi is the handmaiden.

My question/s: Do I have to do all the sub missions to get all of the jedi stuff learned and gettin all of the options out of kreya or do I just need to take here with me on all of the planets, or do I need to do certain things with here?

Second question: What people can be turned into jedi/dark jedi and how, like the question about kreya. I cant just take them al with me. What worked for you guys? :)

Edited by vessum44

For your first question: Talk to kreia once you're level 15+ and strongly aligned to one side of the force(very LS or very DS). One conversation is all that you need.

For the second question: It is very difficult, if not impossible, to turn all to jedis in one playthrough. Take a few of them now and others next time.

The key is influence, you must gain influence and say the right things. I think you need to talk to a twilek on Nar shadaa for Atton, and you must take Mira to Nar shadaa too. But always, it is influence that matters.

Oh, and those who can be turned are Mira, Bao-dur, handmaiden, atton, disciple.

Edited by The Dark Master

Sanity is for the weak!

it is not that hard to get them all in one game regularly once you know how to get the good influence with them. Or at least equally negative influence.

Btw, if you get negative influence, they will go to the opposite alignment that you are currently at.

For Example, if you are a lightsider, it is possible to make them to Dark Jedi and if you are a darksider, make them to lightsiders

If you want same alignment, positive alignment is key to making them the same alignment as you are.

Yeah but it takes a while before you can continue convrsations, like when you get to the twilek and you talk to atton about it it takes ages before you can continue the convo, same goes for the others. Does it help taking them with you on the planets and such?

Do you guys think certain planets are good for certain companions? :ermm:

Certain characters can only be 'turned' on certain planets (or events triggered there), such as Mira on Nar Shadaa. Handmaiden, on the other hand, can be turned after beating her Echani-style on the Ebon Hawk.

Question: I'm playing a dark side game and had a row with Handmaiden and now she refuses to talk to me. When I talk to Atton, there's an option to talk about it, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Is it possible to reverse this (by going full light side)?

Alignment isn't the issue per se (although what you do in her company can raise/lower influence). You should try taking her with you and do nice things to raise influence with her.

It's a little tough to get handmaiden over when DS as opposed to LS as most of her influence options are LS-aligned. It's doable though - just be careful about what you say/do around her.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I got a problem guys. It was easy to turn mirra and the handmaiden but im having difficulty with atton and boa. I cant seem to got atton beyond the point where I ask him about his past because we are going to travel together. And with boa I talked abit about the madalorion wars and now when I speak to him I only have the never mind option, and I only have onderon to go...

Atton:

On Nar Shaddaa you should have spoken to two Twi-lek's who told you about Atton's past, from there it's just influence checks all the way home. Note that you can gain influence with Atton by killing innocents in his presence

Bao-Dur:

He's really easy, but you have to gain a lot of influence; and his gains are almost 100% gained by having him with you when you do good things. Take him with you and be good and nice and pro-republic and stuff like that

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...