Dreamcast 8 years old

Bokishi

I used to cheat so much in PSO. And I didn't even have a cheat device! It was all skill and my complete lack of morals.

Also, Powerstone, Soul Calibur, and Skies of Arcadia were awesome.

Edit: Seaman needs a sequel. Or at least a rerelease.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Never wanted one, never really played one, never really felt like I missed out on anything.

You didn't, really. Unless you like Shenmue, in which case, you have my sympathies.

dc_proto.jpg

Seriously, what the **** is this.

Edited by Pop

Never wanted one, never really played one, never really felt like I missed out on anything.

You didn't, really. Unless you like Shenmue, in which case, you have my sympathies.

dc_proto.jpg

That would be a controller that's still smaller than the original Xbox controller. It has a hole built in because the memory cards have a screen. That's right, they have a frackin' screen. Which was awesome, because you could get additional information and because you could play games on it.

It's actually a model Nintendo has mimed a few times. Zelda Four Swords for the gamecube for example. Heck, any game that has benefits to hooking your GBA to the Gamecube mimed that. The DS took the idea to the moon and back.

Edited by Tale

dc_proto.jpg

I did actually get to see the game, and I read alot about it. I didn't rate it highly seemed like a huge waste of money.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

That would be a controller that's still smaller than the original Xbox controller. It has a hole built in because the memory cards have a screen. That's right, they have a frackin' screen. Which was awesome, because you could get additional information and because you could play games on it.

It's actually a model Nintendo has mimed a few times. Zelda Four Swords for the gamecube for example. Heck, any game that has benefits to hooking your GBA to the Gamecube mimed that. The DS took the idea to the moon and back.

The GBA stuff was basically very expensive microtransactions. Hook up your GBA to Splinter Cell and you get suction-cup cameras! Ooooh!

And what about that cord coming out of the bottom of the controller? That takes it from bulky-but-manageable to ridiculous.

Unless you're resting a controller on your belly, front or back shouldn't make a significant difference.

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know this topic doesn't interest me at all.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.