Salty Burger Lands Woman in Jail

GreasyDogMeat

Considering what salt can do to your health, she will probably face charges for attempting to kill a police officer on duty :wacko:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I highly doubt the salt content in the burger was of such a significant amount that it would cause sickness within minutes upon consumption. If it were, you sure as hell wouldn't be cramming it down your pie hole. Sounds like maybe one little piggy thought he could get a settlement out of this deal.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've never eaten anything from McDonalds and not felt sick afterward. I'm entitled to billions.

If you keep going to that Sh*thole, you're due nothing but a .380! What are you thinking?!?

McSquats is a sh*thole reguardless of what you think of them as a restaraunt. If you eat there, you deserve to have a burger that was wiped on the rim of a toilet before it was served to you. Are you stupid? You are eating at a fast-food sh**hole. You are eating what you deserve. Guano.

Enjoy! And you wonder why you keep getting ecoli in your food? It's because you deserve it!

E-coli is in your veges because sh*t is in your salad! Enjoy the flavour! :wink:

Sorry about the rancor but I've had it with the stupidity of the Gen-Y idiots and the idiosity that they promote to enhance the bottom line of profit. Gen-Y managers would lick the rims of toilets if it would increase their profits.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of us...

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

You'd might like to bottle some of that ire. It's a public board afterall.

Not that I eat fastfood. At all.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I usually only eat at McDonald's when I'm in a foreign country and I don't feel like paying a billion schlireuitiniquitos (or whatever the currency is at the time) for extra firm goat's testicles dipped in bull ****, just because I didn't know the language well enough. Had enough of those experiences in my life.

Also, it's quite handy when you're in a hurry. Of course, my stomach is always in a hurry to become hungry again after eating at McDonald's so I'm not sure I actually save any time..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I usually only eat at McDonald's when I'm in a foreign country and I don't feel like paying a billion schlireuitiniquitos (or whatever the currency is at the time) for extra firm goat's testicles dipped in bull ****, just because I didn't know the language well enough. Had enough of those experiences in my life.

Also, it's quite handy when you're in a hurry. Of course, my stomach is always in a hurry to become hungry again after eating at McDonald's so I'm not sure I actually save any time..

I agree. That is when I eat there.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've never eaten anything from McDonalds and not felt sick afterward. I'm entitled to billions.

McDonalds is awesome. I have NEVER beccome sick when eating there.

LONG LIVE MCDONALDS!

This officer is retarded. That is all.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I enjoy McDonald's on rare occasions. The burgers are nice when I like my burger a little salty. The burger sizes are generally small for when I don't feel like eating much. And they were the first restaraunt to have good chips. Though everyone has good chips nowadays.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This officer is retarded. That is all.

I agree with this statement. :(

I use to work at McDonald's and have since learn not to eat there.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I remember the first time i tried french fries in a resturant, they dice the potatoes raw, cook it in a pan, not immersed in oil, and dry off the excess moisture and it's like a million times more tasty than what passes for french fries at fast food joints.

It's one of my 3 cheats I use to fake being able to cook.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I remember the first time i tried french fries in a resturant, they dice the potatoes raw, cook it in a pan, not immersed in oil, and dry off the excess moisture and it's like a million times more tasty than what passes for french fries at fast food joints.

I assume you know the one about making baked schicken taste like fried chicken by coating it with cheese and breadcrumbs?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I assume you know the one about making baked schicken taste like fried chicken by coating it with cheese and breadcrumbs?

News to me, but I do stuff aubergines. They never expect that one. Well, untill i've done it once already.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

What I like to do is get a bomeless chicken breast, cut a hold in it, stuff it with swiss cheese, then spice it up with garlic, season pepper, chili powder, and various other seasoning I have in my cupboard. Bake it for 20 minutes at 420 degrees. Downright good stuff I say. :woot:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

A small number of bad police officers think that their uniform entitles them to a life free from the little annoyances and irritations that plague the rest of us. He may be one of these. However, he may be a good police officer having a bad day, heavily overworked and underpaid. Who knows? I think he should apologise to this woman, though. The worst thing to do when you've made a mistake is refuse to back down.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

On the other hand, putting all McDonald employees in jail could be part of a popular health program. Burger King and Kentucky Fried Cholesterol watch out, you are next :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, I don't think the McDonald's guys would be in jail for long. They got a rogue that can break them out. Damn that Hamburglar!

What I like to do is get a bomeless chicken breast, cut a hold in it, stuff it with swiss cheese, then spice it up with garlic, season pepper, chili powder, and various other seasoning I have in my cupboard. Bake it for 20 minutes at 420 degrees. Downright good stuff I say. :)

I misread this as your notion of what sconstituted employee sabotage. Now that really would be cool. Make the burger taste delicious then demand to know why the customer was putting up with bland rubbish! :(

-Elwood Blues

:(

You're saying a burger wouldn't taste good if stuffed with cheese, herbs, and baked?

-Elwood Blues