Your Top 5 Favorite Candies

Darth Rexon

Haven't had candy in a few years but when I did Twix with a frigid coke was positively scrumptious.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've gotten a Mars bar on rare occasions, but I can't remember the names of 5 candies from top of my head :wacko:

Now, if you had asked for 5 favourite Cognacs...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've always liked

1: Peanut M&Ms

2: Mr. Goodbar

3: Cadbury Fruit and Nut

4: Reese Peanut Butter Cup

5: Plain ol' Dark Chocolate

I try and stay away from candy though. I love it, but my metabolism isn't getting any faster and I want to stay trim to survive the inevitable zombie plague.

1. Reeses peanut butter cups

2. Kit-kats*

3. Any of those really sour sweets covered in sugar

4. Candied marmosets

5. toffee

* I can't eat kit-kats because I support the nestle boycott. But I like them so much!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

* I can't eat kit-kats because I support the nestle boycott. But I like them so much!

There must be a story in there?

No Nestle = No Instant Coffee = Dead Gorth :)

Just to add a few more candies that springs to mind, now that I've had my instant coffee...

Ferrero makes some good candy, the Mon Ch

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There must be a story in there?

No Nestle = No Instant Coffee = Dead Gorth :)

Just to add a few more candies that springs to mind, now that I've had my instant coffee...

Ferrero makes some good candy, the Mon Ch

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't drink their instant coffee because it's watery filth. Get yourself some proper instant like Douwe Egberts.

All the hotels seems have that one, and I steal a handful each and every time, but I can't seem to find it in any of the local grocery stores that carry it when I get to spend some days at home :sad:

Edit: Silly forum doesn't recognise :(

Edited by Gorth

I used to boil up coffee old school in an ordinary pan, but I made meself ill with too much caffeine. Still use it, but only on special occcassions, like writers block.

-Elwood Blues

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

2. White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

3. Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup

4. White Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup

5. Peanut M&M's

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Note to americans about Smarties:

smarties_and_rockets.jpg

This is how it works to the rest of the world.

And Smarties are so much better than m&ms its not even funny.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Skittles

Lifesavers lollipops

Traditional Starburst

Sour Gumi Worms

Gobstoppers

(although toffee should be on here somewhere, as I truely love toffee)

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

But M&Ms taste far better ... because they're not tainted with dead baby!

*WARNING THIS PRODUCT MAY CONTAIN NUTS ...AND CARRY CULPABILITY FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY*

-Elwood Blues