The music thread

Walsingham

Enemy Within is probably the best from that soundtrack.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Sea and The Cake - All The Photos

Good form, truely good form.

I'm being forced to listen to a "best of" type thingy involving Feist. Not too bad for total vag music.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Led Zeppelin - Going to California

Ooh. Good idea, considering that I will, in fact, be flying to California this afternoon. I'll program that for our drive to the airport, and R.E.M.'s "I Remember California" for the return trip!

3354567-608918010.jpg
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

3354567-608918010.jpg

oooh any good? i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet...

Well, yes. It's better than Annihilation of the Wicked, but nothing close to Black Seeds of Vengeance. They've dropped the tempo at parts and the chugging, yet catchy rythm in the final, Even the Gods Must Die works a lot better than...say, Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten's droning and dull riff. There's several memorable riffs and solos and the songs in general are top notch, it's just a bit more difficult to catch on than the previous album.

Also, there seems to be a larger amount of Lovecraft in it. The two show-starters, What Safely Can be Written(of Chtulhu) and As He Creates, So He Destroys(of the Mad, Blind Piper) both have nothing to do with Ithyphallic influences. It's up to your if this is a good thing.

What I found annoying was that they've taken a step out of mysticism and also completely forfeited the lyrical explanations. I consider it a con.

Nile - Language of the Shadows

kirottu said:

superfluous subjective remark:

my chemical romance? imo, there's so much more original stuff of the same genre out there, that they are nothing more than redundant... ah well, better than hiphop.

faith and the muse - patience worth

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority