The music thread

Walsingham

John Zron's Masada Book Two, Volume Seven: Asmodeus just came in today. It's some awsome rock interpretations of his Masada stuff, with my favorite guitar player ever Marc Ribot leading the trio with Trevor Dunn on bass and G. Calvin Weston on drums. The liner notes weren't lying when they said that this CD would blow my mind.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

Speaking of John Zorn, I'm listening to his Masada stuff right now. I'm on Karaim at the moment. So yeah, instead of just doing several consecutive posts in a row in the thread, it's just easier to say JZ: Masada in one post.

Marcy Playground ~ Sex and Candy

yeah I know, it was on the radio

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't know why it took me so long to get Marc Ribot's "Yo I killed Your God" This is such an essential CD for any Marc Ribot collection.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

C'mon, Load was worse.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

C'mon, Load was worse.

I actually like a couple songs off load ... Until it Sleeps and King Nothin' off the top of my head

I can't find any on st anger I like

of course I haven't really liked an album from them since justice for all ...... although the black album is good and garage inc is an okay cover album I've been pretty disappointed in them overall

Omnium Gatherum - The Nolan's Fati

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

David Bowie - Hang on to Yourself

Bowie Song by Flight of the Conchords

"Groove-a-tational pull" ... nice.

And the binary solo in the other one was pretty slick, too.

I liked Load. At least they were trying something new instead of making the same album over and over and over like most metal bands. They tried to age gracefully, but their fanbase demanded they go back to 1986 and make Master of Puppets again.

St. Anger was terrible. The first time I listened to it, I thought, 'Hey, did Kirk quit the band, too?' There were no guitar solos and apparently Lars replaced his drum set with trash cans and milk crates. Metallica is dead to me, anyway. Now, if the Cranberries made a comeback, on the other hand...

Joe Satriani - House Full of Bullets

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs