Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Raving Rabbids for Free!

Morgoth

Far Cry is pretty good, the level design especially derserves a lot of credit. It's one of the few fps games that actually take advantage of the third dimension.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm in the queue for Raving Rabbids. It isn't even a very large download.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wow, what a great deal. Farcry is excellent. I'm running it on high settings and the graphics are just wonderful. The advertisements aren't bothersome at all, although it's a shame they don't have a variety of them. Still, I hope this is a trend for the future. If older games start getting released for free with a few advertisements, I will be very happy.

Um...I don't really think giving away a 12 year old game compares to what Ubisoft is doing, but I appreciate that EA is making the gesture.

I'd love to see Fallout available somewhere for free. I don't think I could find a copy anywhere but on Ebay. Heck, I'd even pay Interplay a few bucks for it.

Um...I don't really think giving away a 12 year old game compares to what Ubisoft is doing, but I appreciate that EA is making the gesture.

I'd love to see Fallout available somewhere for free. I don't think I could find a copy anywhere but on Ebay. Heck, I'd even pay InterplayBETHSOFT a few bucks for it.

Hence, it will never happen.

Rockstar has had GTAs 1 and 2 up on their website for free download for years.

I'd love to see Fallout available somewhere for free. I don't think I could find a copy anywhere but on Ebay. Heck, I'd even pay Interplay a few bucks for it.

You're right, it's not quite the same, but a free game is still a free game.

On the Fallout topic, I predict that you'll be able to get it from Bethesda soon. I wouldn't be surprised if they tossed the originals in with Fallout 3 for some sort of "Limited Edition".

I don't think Bethesda has any rights to the original Fallout. My understanding was they only purchased the rights to develop Fallout 3. If they had Fallot 1 & 2, I'd actually think they would re-release them sometime soon for advertising.

Raving Rabbids is fun!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Far Cry was the game that made me realize that awesome graphics can in fact make a game better. The exteriors are amazing. Everything else about the game is pretty mediocre but I had a lot of fun playing it just because if the sweepign outdoor levelss

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

You can save at fountains, "use" them to drink and it asks if you wish to save.

Unless the no save is intentional in this version, I don't know.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You can only save at swirling sand locations. NOT the ones that you suck out time energy from with your dagger, but the larger sand mini-tornadoes. I've never been given a save option at a drinking pool, but I'm only 12% in the game. So far I feel kind of mixed about the game. Amazing combat animations, but some rather awkward controls.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat