Britney is BACK!!

mkreku

Good choice of producers on the tune. Britney is still a hopelessly lost soul and pretty much despicable.

Is anyone else disturbed that mkreku is behaving like Perez Hilton?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Britney, despite her many personal problems, is an underrated singer. She has a great singing voice. That said, this particular song is below par. It's not completely horrible; but she's had much better.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Is anyone else disturbed that mkreku is behaving like Perez Hilton?

hmmm, maybe mkreku actually IS perez?

what's the world coming to, eldar/cant == hades/sand/visceris, mkreku == perez... my head is spinning.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Britney, despite her many personal problems, is an underrated singer. She has a great singing voice. That said, this particular song is below par. It's not completely horrible; but she's had much better.

Never having heard her off a carefully edited an balanced track I would suggest she is not a great singing in a Ella Fitzgerald, Ruth Moody sense.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What about her younger sister, eh? She looks just like young Britney...it's like we're getting her all over again...WOOHOO!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

What about her younger sister, eh? She looks just like young Britney...it's like we're getting her all over again...WOOHOO!

And that's a good thing? :ermm:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Brittney is a mediocre singer. She doesn't have anywhere near the range that Christina Aguilera does. She's better known for her dancing skills. But you don't need a fantastic voice to be an entertaining performer, and from what I've heard, she puts on great shows.

She did a concert here a couple of years back, and her fans were all upset because it sucked so much. Apparently the lip-synching was bloody awful.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Brittney is a mediocre singer. She doesn't have anywhere near the range that Christina Aguilera does. She's better known for her dancing skills. But you don't need a fantastic voice to be an entertaining performer, and from what I've heard, she puts on great shows.

Christina Aguilera is a skank too, the world wouldn't miss either...

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

And that's a good thing? :sorcerer:

It's a good thing for men's eyes.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

mkreku is being too nice by showing apicture of Britney years ago. Let show one a little more recent. :mellow:

218540163877433full.jpg

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson