Icewind dale 3

PrankTC

hi everybody, im richard from Chile and i want to know what do you think about this!!!!!??? YEA IWD3, well i hope so much but who wants to join to this please say GOGOIWD3!!! THAT'S ALL XD

:lol:

I LOVE THIS GAME SO THINKING ABOUT THE NEW GAMES THAT AR SPECTING FOR TOO LONG TIME LIKE STARCRAFT 2, AFTER 9 YEARS IN A 3D VERSIONNNNNNNNNN SO WHAT DO U THINK IF IWD3 COMES AGAIN LIKE SC2 =D=D=D=D!!?? :ermm::sorcerer:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH hehehehe

iwd4ever :devil:

iwd fan.-

Someone hold me, I'm frightened.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

thanks for the enthusiasm - now off to C&C :wacko:

PS: It's okay Tale, just be welcoming ... perhaps that will offer some modelling of balance ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Someone hold me, I'm frightened.

*Holds Tale*

Don't worry the bad man will be gone soon, everything will be alright in the morning...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

meh, i never really liked Icewind Dale

i regret the time i wasted forcing myself to trudge through IWD1, and i barely bothered with IWD2 at all

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Icewind Dale is my all time favorite game. Ever. On any medium (non-electronic included).

The sequel was a great game indeed, but I felt a little disappointed simply due to the greatness of the first. I'd take a new Icewind Dale game anyday still, though I think I read somewhere here that Obsidian would pursue their own game first (intellectual property?).

What they should do for IWD3 is make it a stand alone game using the NWN2 engine but make its assets available to be used in NWN2 tools set.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Screw IWD, make a third Crimson Skies damnit.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

To be honest, Icewind Dale is the only IE game I've had the patience to play through to the end.. I guess that alone makes it my favourite. That and the snow :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Bethesda secured the rights to IWD3? Well, this is one they better get done well, and true to the heart and spirit at least of the old ones. NOT like they did with their Star Trek games (though Legacy had so much promise, it needed a LOT more polish, and the rest of the ones they put out weren't all that great either).

Still seeing what happens with FO, I suppose that will tell us whether what they make out of IWD would be an abomination or a dream come true.

Not only the art assets? Somebody update me please, I didn't hear about Obsidian getting the rights.

Also, IWD beats Baldur's Gate 1 hands down. Now BG 2 on the other hand...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think it's just the art assets.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Screw IWD, make a third Crimson Skies damnit.

I second this notion.

Who, what?

"Crimson Skies puts you in the ****pit for thrilling dogfights and aerial adventure.

In this alternate history, the year is 1937 and the United States is fractured into squabbling nation-states, brought about by the weight of the Great Depression, regional prohibition and mounting isolationism. Giant Zeppelins crisscross the skies carrying both passengers and cargo, and airborne bandits are a constant threat. "

In short: Awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hate to say it but Icewind Dale series were my least favorite of the Infinity Engine games. Mind you every IE game is in my top 20 list of favorite games of all time.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"