Going to college BRB

thepixiesrock

I can attest for your drinking on campus-testimony. Really, don't live on campus. Last year I got something done on maybe two days every week. I had to punch it to get through some courses, because the only thing holding me to grades was luck.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think I might try to transfer to Berklee in Boston. I don't think I'm going to get in, but the high school band teacher told me to apply there, so I might as well try.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think I might try to transfer to Berklee in Boston. I don't think I'm going to get in, but the high school band teacher told me to apply there, so I might as well try.

Heh. All I know about Berklee is that it is the birthplace of the Real Book. That alone makes it a great place for music education!

I can attest for your drinking on campus-testimony. Really, don't live on campus. Last year I got something done on maybe two days every week. I had to punch it to get through some courses, because the only thing holding me to grades was luck.

I barely get that much work done and I already live off campus. :lol:

Berklee is also where a lot of the guys from Dream Theater went! :lol:

My advice is to make sure your professors know your name (in a good way, of course o:) ). Talk to them after class, attend office hours, etc. That'll make it easier to get letters of recommendation for things like jobs, high-profile projects, grad school applications, fellowships... Make your presence known even if you know the material.

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

You live super close to where I am right now. Is that some sort of invitation? PM me!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

DVDA FTW.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

College has really been one hell of a disappointment so far. I mean my teachers for the most part have been decent but the people who go to my school are real undignified sobs. Not to mention I've had a complete and total lack of hot women getting. That last part is partially my fault I guess but not really because I maen I'm a supreme bad ass so I don't know what the problem is. Either way I kind of wish i would of gone out of state and lived in the dorms or something so I could get the "real" college experience but too late for that. I'll just look back on this period in time along with high school as a complete regret and kill myself. Later.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

way wait, you seem pretty on the ball, you should trust those instincts

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What is DVDA?

Way to jump on the bus late. Thanks though.

Hilde don't write enough no more.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just got a new apartment, 30 squaremeters and a bathroom, bayview, washing machine, great neighbourhood. Only 247 a month.

Now, the trouble is that the apartment is entirely unfurnished. And I'm about the spend the weekend there, uh...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just got a new apartment, 30 squaremeters and a bathroom, bayview, washing machine, great neighbourhood. Only 247 a month.

Now, the trouble is that the apartment is entirely unfurnished. And I'm about the spend the weekend there, uh...

Floor-sleeping backache!

Cheap bed, linen and mattresses should be available (retail) for less than a couple hundred Euros (at least in normal parts of Europe ... not sure about those forgotten corners ...)

;p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT