Going to college BRB

thepixiesrock

That's a hundred plus euros off my food and books fund.

But yeah, I solved the thing by just going home for the weekend. I only have history examinations and a couple of essay deadlines, going home to middle of all the fancy cyber gadgets, like games for instance, won't kill my schoolwork entirely. Yep, indeed it won't.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know yet, I guess i'll find out once I get to the actualisation of my schoolwork: that the deadline is monday.

In other news, I'll start Spanish next week. It's gonna be a blast. Not because I care much for the language(I do like latinate languages though), but because I managed to get half the girls from the nowadays-frequent Samhain parties to join.

Ah, lecherous bastardry, be my second nature.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, also, that would be DVDAP, not DVDA...

Nah, thats pretty well infered, you don't have to say it when you're in the know.

To put it to you in your terms, its like if someone orders a B.L.T. You don't have to say "I wanna B.L.T.S." because people assume that you're talking about a sandwich. The same applies here.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That's a hundred plus euros off my food and books fund.

But yeah, I solved the thing by just going home for the weekend. I only have history examinations and a couple of essay deadlines, going home to middle of all the fancy cyber gadgets, like games for instance, won't kill my schoolwork entirely. Yep, indeed it won't.

Myah. Furniture is for losers. I spent my first six months with nothing more than a couple of carpets, a duvet, and my computer. That's why we have the y gene, mate.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I spent last year with even less and no computer of my own.

That's why I don't want to do it again.

kirottu said:

Bean bags and floor cushions are affordable and socially-acceptable substitutes for chairs. A bamboo or grass mat laid on the floor is fine for putting your dinner on (this is how the Vietnamese eat). I find furniture spoils a room - I'd rather have the empty space and hear the echo. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Echo is fine, unless you want your neighbor to know what you are doing all the time and bamboo and grass mats have to be imported and cost a ton. So I prefer my echoless, acceptably mediocre room with a comfy sofa.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I agree with Steve, too much furniture makes rooms claustrophobic. I used t get people saying "Why do you have such a fantastic big place and no furniture?" Whereas now they ask "Huh! And how much did this cost you?"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 years later...

What time flies quickly. Back then i just started working on my Master's Thesis....

...and it was finished roughly 2 years ago, damn i am becoming old :)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*looks out his dorm/residence hall (I was yelled at about that yesterday) window into the fog*

Gotta say, watching fog burn off from the 8th floor is awesome.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

University = sex.

after three days I already have two numbers. Of course they're both already attached but *shrugs*.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.