Star Wars Personality Test

Ellester

You know, in portuguese, Dooku sound like "of the ass."

As in dookie?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

As in literally "of the ass."

Count Dooku is, in Portuguese, "Conde Dooku", which is pronounced in exactly the same way as "Conde do Cu" which means, in English, "Count of the Ass" or if you prefer, "Ass Count." :ermm:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Dutch apparently were very unsurprised about the business with Vader and Luke since Vader means father in Dutch.

One of the weirdest things about Thailand is that no-one took part in the Star Wars initial phenomenon. They were in the middle of a coup in 1977 when the first film stormed the world.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My mom and dad watched the movie back in the summer of '77. They thought it was trite garbage and believed that it would be forgotten within a year. Nerds around the world proved them wrong.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Word! I'm Boba EFFIN' Fett.

"People shouldn't mess with you unless they want their nuts chopped up in a blender."

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

• 5 months later...

Thank you bringing this thread back. I got to see just how much of an untamed bad ass I was before the mods hung my genitals out in trophy room.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

As in literally "of the ass."

Count Dooku is, in Portuguese, "Conde Dooku", which is pronounced in exactly the same way as "Conde do Cu" which means, in English, "Count of the Ass" or if you prefer, "Ass Count." :(

Because of that in Spain in the galician TV they translate it as "Conde Duku" :sweat:

I hate this, the stupid Anakin :x

Edited by Aponez

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

If Dooku is an ass then that means hes a democrat and therefore why he was at war with the Republicans! o:) The republic should have called their AT-SE or whatever an elephant instead but now that'd be copying Halo 3.

Twitter | @Insevin