legacy of the force

Any1 read any star wars novels. I'm reading legacy of the force, it's about 40 years after the battle of endor.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

yeah I read all up to sacrifice dk how i feel bout them though, Ill want till the seris is over before I judge

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 2 weeks later...
Any1 read any star wars novels. I'm reading legacy of the force, it's about 40 years after the battle of endor.

I've read all of the New Jedi Order books and just about everything post-original trilogy. I finished inferno a week or two ago and have enjoyed most of the legacy series up to date. I really liked the NJO, lots of good action and you can probably find the books at a used bookstore as the series finished up a few years ago.

• 1 month later...

I like post RotJ more than prequel books. I like LotF as much as I thought I would when I saw who the writers were. A very good series IMO. I don't much care about the whole idea of

bringing back the Sith

, but at least they did it well. Liked that old Marvel Comics villain too. Very nostalgic for me.

SODOFF Steam group.

I like post RotJ more than prequel books. I like LotF as much as I thought I would when I saw who the writers were. A very good series IMO. I don't much care about the whole idea of

bringing back the Sith

, but at least they did it well. Liked that old Marvel Comics villain too. Very nostalgic for me.

The spoiler part, was that in any books or just some comics? I didn't know there was anything past the whole Vong storyline, i read about what happens on wookiepedia but i would like to actually read the books that contain those stories. But i am not a comic person so i am hoping that it is in actual book form.

Well, I think it was first on the Legacy comics, but in universe timelines, it happens in LotF first. LotF is about 40 ABY, while the comic is something like 140 ABY. I don't think that comic is so great, but some people seem to like it.

Clarification: It happens in the books. In comics they already are and their origins don't seem to be explained that much, as far as I have read those.

Edited by Kissamies

SODOFF Steam group.

Read Sacrifice, now reading Inferno. Pretty good so far.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I know my big thing about paperback/hardcover is usually price. I just can't justify paying 30-40 bucks for a book. But when its something I really like, I would pass on the hardcover if its part of a series that I have the rest in paperback. It just looks bad on the bookshelf. My Wheel of Time stuff is like that. I have book 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 11 in paperback, 2 in Trade Paperback, and 8 in Hardcover, and it looks retarded on the shelf.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I would pass on the hardcover if its part of a series that I have the rest in paperback. It just looks bad on the bookshelf.

I agree. I could live with first and last of the series being like that, but some random middle parts? It looks silly.

SODOFF Steam group.

Well, originally he was a short story by Kevin J. Anderson, someone I avoid like plague now, and a comic about flying golden pirate ships, lightwhips and furry jedi. No Revan. Ignoring that silliness and pseudo-medieval trappings, that comic is pretty good, but I guess Drew Karpyshyn transforms that story into something less sily.

SODOFF Steam group.