Help! Im being attacked by UFO's!!

Kaftan Barlast

ufodanger.jpg

I just flipped up my curtain and there it was. Somekind of ghoulish alien being with eyes like headlights and a voice like some great lumbering machine. Im currently writing this post on my laptop as Im in too much peril to come out from my hidingplace in the bathroom, were I to go into my room it would surely see me! :)

Heeeelp!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ok, Im still under siege from Aliens from another planet here. Any suggestions?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ok, Im still under siege from Aliens from another planet here. Any suggestions?

1181751390505.gif

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

That might work, its only about 100kilometers to Kukkola from here! But wouldnt giving it directions put me in peril of being probed or brainwashed?

That might work, its only about 100kilometers to Kukkola from here! But wouldnt giving it directions put me in peril of being probed or brainwashed?

Every alien knows that finns are prime probing stuff. You poor alien is obviously just lost.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I became aware of this alien when I took of my headphones, heard noise outside and opened the blinds.

Looks more like two Lense-Flare Photoshop filters to me, I could be wrong though.

Then how do you explain the "appendage" cleary seen to the right of the main body of the alien(where the lights are)? I bet ya cant!

Get tinfoil hat!

tinfoil.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I became aware of this alien when I took of my headphones, heard noise outside and opened the blinds.

Before we proceed to your "childhood", I'd like you to take a look at the following photos:

*images deleted*

Remember: Honesty is crucial; what do you see?

The last one looks familiar, which film is it from?

Lord of the Wu Tang

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ah! You see, while normal human beings would simply witness the decline of western civilization in its most purest form, and perhaps shrug, you have isolated yourself... you have cut yourself free from the burdens of logic and everyday inquisitiveness. You are a cypher. A once harmless mongoloid radiated by the Media to the point that you have become something else entirely... something unique. Your "childhood" is inconsequential. Frankly, I doubt you've ever had one. So this I posit: you, Kaftan Barlast, are an alien. A being of pure idiocy. I for one am in awe. Awesome awe.

(Lord of the Wu Tang... duh. Can't believe you missed it. This is totally unforgivable!)

Edited by Baley

Do a barrel roll!

Hahahahahaha, yes. Any contept or secret negative feelings I've held towards you because you haven't grown on me yet are all gone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Do a barrel roll!

Hahahahahaha, yes. Any contept or secret negative feelings I've held towards you because you haven't grown on me yet are all gone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixies double post clearly means he needs to be banned.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Pixies double post clearly means he needs to be banned.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Swearing in linked images is totally unacceptable. Topic closed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And lest we forget the wise words and their intent from the Forum Guidelines:

In general, our guidelines are based on the fundamentals of common sense, respect and tolerance. We ask that our users not post material that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, vulgar, or illicit. When posting to a file, please ensure that it is not a direct download. When posting a link, please be aware that external sites might change their content without warning, so avoid linking to sites of unknown or questionable reputation AS YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: