So I've just arrived home

Daaave

And I'm extremely drunk and probably won't remember this when I wake up.

Discuss.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you. It's called "Daisy."

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.

I'm half crazy all for the love of you.

It won't be a stylish marriage,

I can't afford a carriage.

But you'll look sweet

upon the seat

of a bicycle built for two.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hey Baley, life is good. How are you these fine summers days?

I apologise in advance for any spelling errors there may be, it's difficult to type when you can't actually see the keyboard and don't have the ability to touch type.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

SPLAT!!!

You promised you'd keep those things to be said private damn it all. I may have forgotten who said what but damn you. Damn you good. I'd shake my fist if I had the ability to do such a thing at this moment in time.

It's at times like this that I feel the way a London bobby would if he rounded a corner and found God bespoiling the service entrance of a shop.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You are gay! You are a homosexual! I know it, your family knows it, dogs know it! The only one who doesn't know it is you!

Yeah, well...

SO'S YOUR FACE!

SO. IS. YOUR. FACE...

Genetlemen, please! This isn't the House of Lords.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In that case, be sure and leave the poor old lady alone.

She'll kick the bejayzus out of ye.

-Elwood Blues

Your face is a roll!

That's what your dad said last night!

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, you're half left!