The what are you eating and/or drinking thread!

theslug

Dorritos is still funny right?

Man, I think I'm gonna have some Doritos right about now. And maybe some Doritos.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

These Dorritos sure go good with eveything

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've discovered that, if you add tequila liberally to lemon lime gatorade, you don't really need a blender and ice.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I've discovered that, if you add tequila liberally to lemon lime gatorade, you don't really need a blender and ice.

If I hadn't given up drinking I would try this.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You gave up drinking?

I tried that once, but I got a call the day after and ended up reminiscing about school with old mates I hadn't seen in years.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Never been a big drinker. But alcohol makes ADHD monumentally worse, even the day after drinking, and I have enough problems dealing with it as is.

Ah, I used to have severe epilepsy. I get what you mean, you shouldn't risk it.

kirottu said:

Tequila is good any way you mix it.

Tequila is bad any way you mix it.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Never been a big drinker. But alcohol makes ADHD monumentally worse, even the day after drinking, and I have enough problems dealing with it as is.

What does alcohol + ADHD do?

It exacerbates the ADHD, that's all. One way I like to describe ADHD is that it's like being tired all the time without being sleepy. Hard to focus, always kind of drifting off. I like this description because the standard medication for it is stimulants, adderoll, ritalin, hell caffiene can work wonders at times. Alcohol, on the other hand, is a depressant.

The day after I drink, the effect can depend on how much I had to drink the day before. It can range from simply missing my exits constantly when I drive to not even noticing other cars that don't have their brake lights on. It can be like you never even bothered to wake up in the morning even though you're sober, fully conscious, and energetic.

Edited by Tale

You just need to combine your alcohol with cocaine to offset the depressants. :)

I'm eating some "Navy Bean with Bacon" soup I got from the cafeteria in my building. It's a touch salty for my taste. I paired it with a salad (romaine, baby spinach, carrots, broccoli, green pepper, boiled egg, kidney beans, peas, croutons, and basalmic dressing) and a Pepsi.

Tequila is good any way you mix it.

Tequila is bad any way you mix it.

I second all of those.

Fortune favors the bald.

Tequila completely cures my fear of heights, unfortunantly it cures it so well that I get this strange compulsion to climb houses :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I was hungover today, on top of having to organise two separate projects and attend an interview. I wound up eating (if memory serves)

Two bowls of homemade vegetable soup.

Two oatcakes

ten glasses of water

two mugs of coffee

6 chicken legs

half a loaf of sunflower bread

five chocolate brownies

a tray of sushi

4 mixed berry biscuits

a mug of jam mixed with custard powder and hot water (which was disturbingly delicious)

A mug of horlicks

God that sounds awful...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Damn walsh thats some insane meal"age" you got there. I woke up extra early today and had some like meal replacement chocolate milk stuff. Then later I had three pieces of cold friend chicken :). Then I had a ham and cheese sammich with some gold fish then some dried apricots later. A couple of water bottles, a half bottle of gatorade diluted with water. And now i think im going to make a turkey enchilada later tonight and have a protein shake after working out.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Just had some beans and cornbread....now I'm going to go give my g/f a Dutch Oven.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

OJ

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Damn walsh thats some insane meal"age" you got there.

You are not wrong, my *tries to think of sluglike thingy* chum. When I'm working at top speed my common sense is often left far behind. I tried to make soup out of rotten avocadoes last week. Very odd, but could be worse I suppose.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Drinking

**** loads of water and liquids

Mega mass 4000

naNO Vapor

Nitro-tech Hardcore

No shotgun

Sizeon

Pills

GAKIC

Multivatimins

fish oil

Animal-M-stak

X-factor

Foods

Everytype of fish known to man (not litrally)

All meats

breads

peanuts and almonds

veggies

fruits

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

He's probably a real life godzilla. Lots of weight gaining stuff.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Bluebell Cookies and Cream ice cream

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.