The what are you eating and/or drinking thread!

theslug

Pear and Green Tea.

Continue.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I made some superbly delicious fajitas earlier. Flank steak rubbed with a little olive oil then salt and pepper then marinated in worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, a bunch of garlic and some spicy stuff but I forget what it was. Grilled it. Then I sauted some onions and yellow pepper. Heated up some tortillas in a pan and thoroughly enjoyed it very much.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Oatcakes and black coffee, no sugar.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

cooler_pudeldi_vaike.jpg
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Butter-fried codfish with a sallad consisting of lettuce, tomato and paprika.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hot black tea. No milk/sugar/lemon/whatever.

I'm not eating any at the moment, but my office smells like grilled meat. There's a seldom-used kitchen on my floor of the office building I work in. It only gets used when there's some sort of luncheon event in one of the more formal meeting rooms near the agency head's office. I can only assume the vent above the griddle is somehow tangled with the AC supply to my area of the building. Every couple of weeks, it smells like somebody's cooking up some hamburgers.

Columbian, medium dark, non-dairy creamer, Splenda

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hot black tea. No milk/sugar/lemon/whatever.

I'm not eating any at the moment, but my office smells like grilled meat. There's a seldom-used kitchen on my floor of the office building I work in. It only gets used when there's some sort of luncheon event in one of the more formal meeting rooms near the agency head's office. I can only assume the vent above the griddle is somehow tangled with the AC supply to my area of the building. Every couple of weeks, it smells like somebody's cooking up some hamburgers.

I deduce you are smelling unfortunate adventurers falling into a pit of fire somewhere in the vent system.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm not drinking alcohol for once. Being all healthy and sticking to water and salad today. My poor liver needs its recovery time after all. I really could go for some Vodka right now though...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I woke up late this morning so for lunch I had some scrambled eggs mixed with some cheese and minced onion, green onion, fire roasted red pepper, left over flank steak and jalapenos. And topped it off with a half liter of water.

appelsiinimehu.jpg
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have a bunch of fruit and veg going off, so I'm making fruit jam with muscovado sugar, and a huge vegetable soup.

I put on Norah Jones and her singing, plus the cold weather and smell of fruit and cinnamon... feels like Autumn!

-Elwood Blues

An orphan.

Edited by Tale

Dorritos is still funny right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Child? Child.

I done drank my coke.

Well, not an entire one.