i require assistence

in KOTOR2 i'm at the point where after you first talk to Atris and she says you can get your companions and take your ship and head to dantooine. But for some reason i can't get my companions. They aren't in the chamber she says they're in. Atton is out by the entrance to the facility along with kreia. But everytime i click to talk to atton it says: 1 [cheat node] continue PC conversation with Atris 2 [Cheat node] COntinue conversation with kreia

I have no idea what those are. I click on the first one and i just go through the whole long conversation with atris again. I click on the second one, nothing happens. And if i click to talk to kreia, nothing happens.

So i don't know what this is, or whether its just a glitch of some sort in the game. Does anyone know what to do here?

This is a common glitch, what you have to do is to go back to a save game from just before you enter the academy. When the handmaiden challenges you respond with 'Who are you?', if you give any other reply at this point the game glitches (as you found out).