Kotor 2 plot

And why were the robots chasing us for again? (the HK ones). I will play the game again... I know I sound so noobish and stupid but I really think with all my computer problems and the cut stuff I got so confused and it all seemed so random.

I think

Goto

is involved in the creation of the HK army,

as a means of preserving the Republic, perhaps? It kind of makes sense as he mentions that the Exile is prone to triggering destabilising and catastrophic events, and is also the person behind the bounty (right?). I guess he created the droid army as a more efficient means of acquiring his goals, rather than having to rely on sentient beings.

I've only ever had enough influence over him once or twice to get him to spill the beans on his origin in the game, but I think it's pretty clear.

Ah I see, ^^, sorry I just got completely lost and never found much about him, I never had influence. And I think I was trying to just finish the game as quickly as possible so my computer wouldn't crash. I just thought he was meant to be an evil robot and we were meant to like him and his charm because we liked HK47... I dunno, me and him didn't bond. ^^

Maybe, but I think that the real intended history is that

The HK units were built by..Atris. If you recall there was a meantion of the academy drawing on more power than was really needed. I think Atris was using the droids to strenthen the Republic-if you ask HK 47 (Or it could be G0 T0)if there is a patten to what the HK units were doing he'll point out that all their actions in the long run were in the Republics best interests.

G0-T0 is a droid. The HK droids were created by [him?] and sent out to hunt Jedi - G0-T0 believed that Jedi were a primary cause of the disruption in the galaxy because of their constant wars with Sith. G0-T0's programming was to preserve the Republic and galaxy, no matter who rules.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

T3 wasn't sent to find the Exile, he/she/(it?) was sent to find

"a jedi", which just happened to be the Exile

This does raise one interesting question-how did T3 know the Exile was a Jedi? The Exile had been away from Republic space since the end of the Mandolorian wars, something like 7 1/2 years ago, but T3 is only five years old so he can't have seen the Exile on the news and according the HK-47 information on specific Jedi was not widely avalible. Did someone give T3 detailed information on all the Jedi that were known to still be alive at the end of the Civil war?

Don't forget that the Exile was under Revan's orders in the mandalorian wars, so maybe revan give a list of his (her) formers generals to T3 to give him references...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, but I think that the real intended history is that

The HK units were built by..Atris. If you recall there was a meantion of the academy drawing on more power than was really needed. I think Atris was using the droids to strenthen the Republic-if you ask HK 47 (Or it could be G0 T0)if there is a patten to what the HK units were doing he'll point out that all their actions in the long run were in the Republics best interests.

Yes, there is mention of

there being a high draw of power in the pole, Bao Dur mentions it, but that energy is diverted there in order to run Atris' hidden Jedi Academy, because as far as everyone else is concerned, at that point in the game at least, there is

nothing up there in the first place.

Edited by refuse

Or maybe it was an recent even that spur T3-M4 and HK-47 to save Revan from the True Sith Empire or at least fight them.

I do think that Revan is capture by the True Sith Empire while on an infliation mission and Ordered T3-M4 and Hk-47 to find any jedi, sith or force users that can help. And I do think during this time, Revan damaged Hk-47 for both of their sakes because I do think Revan's reasoning was to protect them both ulimately. I do think that he was thinking that T3-M4 could either A) Repair Hk-47 or B) find someone that can repair Hk-47.

Or maybe it was an recent even that spur T3-M4 and HK-47 to save Revan from the True Sith Empire or at least fight them.

I do think that Revan is capture by the True Sith Empire while on an infliation mission and Ordered T3-M4 and Hk-47 to find any jedi, sith or force users that can help. And I do think during this time, Revan damaged Hk-47 for both of their sakes because I do think Revan's reasoning was to protect them both ulimately. I do think that he was thinking that T3-M4 could either A) Repair Hk-47 or B) find someone that can repair Hk-47.

Sounds very likely,i'd tend to agree with this theory. Damaging the droids would probably make them useless and basically trash to the true sith and they'd ignore them. That at least could've been his plan....which would've seemed to have worked as T3 found the Exile and the eventual other Jedi

Sounds very likely,i'd tend to agree with this theory. Damaging the droids would probably make them useless and basically trash to the true sith and they'd ignore them. That at least could've been his plan....which would've seemed to have worked as T3 found the Exile and the eventual other Jedi

That makes sense as far as the droids, but why would they then let the Hawk go? While it might not be a warship it could have been used for something else-such as supply runs etc. I'm also wondering about HK-47. While none of the Sith in K1 knew exactly what HK-47 was, they do identify him as a combat droid so it would seem that the True Sith should identify his function as being combat and rebuild him for that use.

That makes sense as far as the droids, but why would they then let the Hawk go? While it might not be a warship it could have been used for something else-such as supply runs etc. I'm also wondering about HK-47. While none of the Sith in K1 knew exactly what HK-47 was, they do identify him as a combat droid so it would seem that the True Sith should identify his function as being combat and rebuild him for that use.

Maybe they dont need more ships and combat droids some empires can become arrogant. Maybe they thought it was below them to use republic technology. Dosen't Kreia say somehting about them being superior to the Republic

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."