Did Kreia Ever Say Revan is more powerful than Nihilus?

Nihilus is not powerful because he can't control that said power. To me, to truly be powerful. Controling that said power is a must before any claims to that power can be said. Freedom, Self-control and Wisdom when in harmony is quite powerful combination indeed.

Fact: Dantioone(at least one during Kotor 1 and most likely in the past as well), Coursant(Master Zhar said this when ask about Revan), Lehon(The Temple of the Ancients), Trayus Acedemy(M5) and Korriban Sith Academy. They are all where Revan had officially trained at within both of the Kotor games.

Fact: Revan had many "masters" as stated by Zhar, Mical, Kreia, and Dantioone Jedi Council.

Fact: Judging the above two Fact, that Revan is well trained in the force regardless of actual power level.

Sidenote:

Fact: I do need to get out more and see the world because my knowledge of Revan and Kotor is making me sick and almost into a Revan Fanboy

As for SuperShadow, www.supershadow.com is his site and http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/ exposes him for a fraud.

Dude you're quoting Angelfire sites. Not really a webhost i call reliable since most crap that can be found on the net is to 30% from angelfire -.o

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

As for SuperShadow, www.supershadow.com is his site and http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/ exposes him for a fraud.

Dude you're quoting Angelfire sites. Not really a webhost i call reliable since most crap that can be found on the net is to 30% from angelfire -.o

But they brought an army! http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?5551313

"SuperShadow—Threads dedicated to this big fraud are out of the question. In fact, any reference to him and/or his site will result in severe modsmacking."

—"Lad," Message Board monitor at StarWars.com

"The site, and the person who runs it, have absolutely no relationship with Lucasfilm or George Lucas. The person who runs it has never met nor talked to George Lucas. So-called information, "scoops", and interviews on the site are complete fabrications. Lucasfilm has taken action against the site several times when it has attempted to solicit fans' money under false pretenses."

—Lucasfilm's Pablo Hidalgo in issue #90 (Nov-Dec 2006) of the Star Wars Insider Magazine.

You mentioned a site called Supershadow. This site is run by Mickey Suttle, a man who says he has the nonexistent rights to Star Wars Episodes VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII. SuperShadow also claims the sequels will feature a battle between an aged Mace Windu and Boba Fett, where Fett "finally gets his revenge" against Windu for the death of his father. This however would be difficult as Windu was killed by then-Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in 19 BBY. Suttle's explanation is that Windu landed on some garbage after his fall out the window and survived, going into hiding. He, Mickey, also dismisses all religions, other than Christianity, as "trash".

His other lies include:

He directed and wrote the prequel series.

Jar-Jar is the world's favorite Star Wars character.

The only "real" interviews with George Lucas are hosted on SS.

The EU is not canon, despite GL's statements to the contrary.

That "starwars.com is not an official Lucas web site."

That "SuperShadow.com is the official web site of George Lucas."

That "Lucas doesn’t want us linking to starwars.com because it contains so much false information from the expanded universe of novels, comic books and video games."

That "Lucas has stated that his vision only covers the Star Wars films and SS.com."

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Okay okay ease on the insults or i'll have to quote Mr Jack Sparrow's infamous words of wisdom: You need to get yourself a girl, mate.

Ahaha eye for an eye. Also I have girlS mate. So thank you for your incredible insight.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Okay okay ease on the insults or i'll have to quote Mr Jack Sparrow's infamous words of wisdom: You need to get yourself a girl, mate.

Ahaha eye for an eye. Also I have girlS mate. So thank you for your incredible insight.

hehe Thanks ;p to quote him again "Couldn't resist, mate"

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

No thanks mate. I'm quite fine as it is. I prefer HK-47 over Jack Sparrow any day ;)

Ulimately we never know whom will win this fight between them. For their abilities, strenghts and weakness are totally different from each other.

Comes down to this:

Force Abilities/one on one/no plan on either side: Nihilus will win

Force Abilities/one on one/Revan's plans: Revan will win

Force abilities/one on one/Nihilus's plans: Nihilus will win

The first two scenerios are most likely to occur due to the fact it more inaligned with the in game descriptions of each characters and the situation at hand due to canon.

Ulimately we never know whom will win this fight between them. For their abilities, strenghts and weakness are totally different from each other.

Comes down to this:

Force Abilities/one on one/no plan on either side: Nihilus will win

Force Abilities/one on one/Revan's plans: Revan will win

Force abilities/one on one/Nihilus's plans: Nihilus will win

The first two scenerios are most likely to occur due to the fact it more inaligned with the in game descriptions of each characters and the situation at hand due to canon.

I would say that is a fair assesment.

BTW, can anyone tell me why Nhilus (and yes I keep spelling his name a different way each time) didn't suck the life out of Kreia when she had been stripped of her powers? Didn't she taste nice or something?

Edited by Darth Mortis

I would say that is a fair assesment.

BTW, can anyone tell me why Nhilus (and yes I keep spelling his name a different way each time) didn't suck the life out of Kreia when she had been stripped of her powers? Didn't she taste nice or something?

He would probably deem her as 'worthless' and not even worth bothering about. She was stripped of her powers, she wasn't even a jedi anymore - let alone a sith.

p.s

oh and it's Nihilus mate :unsure: Probably derived from the latin 'nihil' (or something like that), meaning "nothing" (or something like that).

Edited by Rycal

OPG, you are still a douchbag and you are adding absolute ****ing nothing to this thread other than proving that you are an idiot. No I am not a Revan fanboy.

Mods deleted my messege a shame. They allow pu$$ies like you to sit back and talk **** and don't allow to me say **** back aahahaha. Beef you ain't want none punk. I slam facts down your ignorant little punk a$$ and you tell me i'm a douchbag ahahahaah. Well you can keep using em for or mangina I don't care punk. You haven't comtributed **** I proved than nilhilus would just drain him instantly and he choked on it like a b!tch. Revans plan is what huh? What's he gunna do to a force god.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Go right ahead.

But OPG, The truth is no one takes you seriously ever. Also you are too quick to anger to actually debate. You are quite funny to tease because of your quickness towards anger. Get a hobby outside of Star Wars for many reasons.

If I were you, re-read what I have already said about Nihilus and Revan. Ulimately This thread is all about theories and nothing is truly decided until someone writes a canon story for either way or makes a mod for the players to have their verisons of Revan and Nihilus can duke it out.

Edited by DeathScepter

I see we have come to an end in this thread.

Further insults of a personal nature will be met with Warnings of an unhappy nature.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester