Did Kreia Ever Say Revan is more powerful than Nihilus?

To quote Kreia; 'There are some techniques in the force against which there is no defense....'. Or in other words even if Revan knew about the draining technique he might not know of a way to counter it.

No, I'm only saying that that doesn't matter, one who would harm Nihilus must fly beneath the radar, Kreia alone could do that, because the Force had been stripped from her, and she knew how to mask her presence.

Hiding ones presence in the force is a tiring, but it isn't something that is all that hard to do, In 'I Jedi' Corran Horn manages to use this ability to hide from the shade/spirit of Exar Kun and he uses it through out most of the rest of the book to hide from other force users. Since Corran wasn't considered a Jedi Knight even by the standards of the Jedi of the New Republic (And probably wouldn't have been considered as being fully trained as a Jedi by the standards of the Earlier Jedi orders) at this time, he hadn't been taught this ability by Luke Skywalker (Corran worked it out for himself after talking to Kun) and he wasn't particulaly powerful in the force it could safely be stated that the ability is a fairly simple one to pick up. Nor could it be considered a Dark Side skill, since Corran was never a dark Jedi let alone a Sith, even though Palpatine must have used something similar.

There are drawbacks to using this skill, one of them being that in order to hide in the force you have to cut yourself off from it to a large extent-meaning that you couldn't use any other force powers at the same time as using this. It could also be assumed that there would be ways around this, IF the person looking for you has reason to suspect someone is hiding from them and if they are fairly nearby.

Kreia, however, didn't seem to be using exactly the same technique as Corran would millenia later-since it was quite clear that she could hide herself while still using the force. It is unclear if Kreia was gifted in this area, this was a skill she created on her own or if this is a Sith ability. Having said that it is worth considering that Palpatine did use an almost identical ability to hide from the Jedi, so I'm assuming that what Kreia was doing was either a Sith ability or one that she created herself, and Palpatine rediscovered millenia later on.

Kreia, however, didn't seem to be using exactly the same technique as Corran would millenia later-since it was quite clear that she could hide herself while still using the force. It is unclear if Kreia was gifted in this area, this was a skill she created on her own or if this is a Sith ability. Having said that it is worth considering that Palpatine did use an almost identical ability to hide from the Jedi, so I'm assuming that what Kreia was doing was either a Sith ability or one that she created herself, and Palpatine rediscovered millenia later on.

Doesn't necissarily make it a Sith Ability mate. Know that she held the rank of Jedi Master. And Palpatine himself stated clearly that his own master had taught him both the way of the Light and Dark. A sith of Palpatine's magnitude has to know his enemy better than his allies in order to achieve victory, like he did. Kreia knew her ally very well - but was more or less, driven not to win, but to destroy the force. So all-in-all it's a bit dumb to say that she was a True sith, because she wanted to kill the Force itself, not destroy the Jedi Order. If the Jedi Order was destroyed, well that would be a bonus to her.

Jedi and Sith had equal use of masking their presence in the Force, I'd assume it would be an ancient technique, dating back before the First Sundering of the Jedi Order.

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Nihilus would kill revan with the blink of any eye. The ONLY reason he was defeated is because his force slupr did not work on the Exile since the Exile is just like in him in ways and has been cut off from the force within the past. He exhausted himself here to become vurnable and was defeated by visas, The exile and mandalore combined and even then canically they just barley won. Visas even had to slow him down and fruther weaken him because she's his link. Nihilus was far more powerful than Revan but acted on instinct rather than wisdom unlike Revan. Nevertheless Nihilus was far more powerful than Revan and even the Exile.

Also when Kreia compares the Exile to revan she says Revan was like staring into the heart of the force but the exile is like staring into the death of the force. The Exile will just fead off all the deaths around him and use abilities that he has from giving up the force and being a force wound to simply observe, mimic and master Revans form. Revan is wise and powerful but can not beat a force wound after all the deaths the exile caused and fed off of. Kreia says herself that the exile is the greatest she ever trained.

POWER wise (excluding wisdom, control, and intelligence) Nihilus was WAY WAY WAY beyond Revans power. He would kill malak and revan combined virtually instantly if they were to face off. Nihilus moved his entire ship with the force in the mandalorian wars Nihilus can do pretty much anything he wants to with the force or at least he has the POWER to but not thw wisdom. Since Nihilus is ruled by hunger he rarley ever uses any kind of attack besides his slaves and his force drain life power though but his powers go way beyond that. People think that's all Nihilus is and that's really not true. I have already explained why Nihilus was defeated because he weakened himself to a point where he was vurnable when before that he was pretty much and uncontrollable force God.

EDIT: For Revan fanboys there is ZERO that Revan would know a way to counter force slurp and stop acting like that's all Nihilus can do because it is FAR from the truth cleary you have no done your research. In a normal state Nilhilus isn't even vurnable to any of Revans attacks there is no way revan can win unless he can cut himself off from the force and achieve his normal powers back instantly after Nilhilus has exhausted himself. In a normal state Nilhilus would still rape Revan in a lightsaber duel. This debate isn't even logical. Nehilus was so powerful that if he wasn't stopped when he was he would of consumed all force sensitives and than the republic and than the galaxy and than himself. He is a destroyer of all life and has the most raw power of any force sensitive but can not control this power because he is ruled by his hunger. Revan feared this power and saw the threat within it and set out the destroy the real sith and all their teachings. Revan = wisdom/leader and nilhulus = shear power, hunger, force God or wound in the force. The feats which th exile and nilhilus have acomplished canically are far more impressive than anything Revan did.

Nilhilus = most powerful force sensitive with zero control

Luke = most powerful force sensitive that can still remain in control

Exile = Exile is about as powerful as luke but gains power from deaths and feading like nilhilus.

Palpatine = most cunning and resourceful and one the the greatest minipulators

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Exile = Exile is about as powerful as luke but gains power from deaths and feading like nilhilus.

I'd have to agree in general to this, although I don't think the Exiles powers were gained purely from deaths, but from links that he/she formed with others-although this did include deaths it didn't work in quite the same way as Nilius's power. The Exiles 'feeding' off death and conflict was a little more subtle.

I'd also have to wonder if Anakin was more powerful than his son, at least before he lost his limbs, and note that at least in theory Leia should be equal to Luke since the two of them are twins. I say theory since it seems Leia never spent as long praticeing with the force so never reached Lukes level-or at least she's not been shown to reach his level in the EU to date.

Quite where Revan would come it is difficult to say. I don't think anyone would argue that Revan wasn't powerful-he was after all powerful enough to defeat Malak when he was drawing on the power of the Starforge-or that he wasn't cunning and resourceful, he not only managed to outthink the Mandolorians but also the Rebublic and Jedi. The real question is where does Revans power come from? Was his power purely in the force, or were there other factors? It is impossible to state that Revan was more powerful than any of the great Jedi/Sith as we have nothing to compare their relative strengths-the only powerful Sith Lord Revan is known to have vanquished was Malak, and we can't compare him to anyone except Revan.

Comparing Revans guile to Palpatines is also difficult-it should be born in mind that Palpatine was working to his own time-table, and could take the longer view when making plans (The entire Plot involving the Clone troopers was set in motion by Palpatine at least ten years in advance, if not even longer than that). Revan however was working to a much shorter time table, since it is quite clear that he was trying to prepare for an outside threat, so he didn't have the luxury of putting plans in motion then sitting back for a decade for them to mature.

Leaving out strength in the force, I would say that Revan was the most Knowledgeable force user and probably at least equal to Palpatine in terms of guile-although as I noted comparing the two of them is next to impossible since their guile was being used in different ways since their respective possitions were different. It could also be argued that Revan was the most ruthless force user, since he was willing to make any sacrifice to forfill his goals. If Kreia was correct, and Revan was not corrupted by the Dark Side but made a concious decission to become a Sith Lord to combat the threat he saw, it becomes clear that unlike Palpatine Revan's ruthless streak also meant that he was willing to sacrifice himself for his goals, and that those goals had nothing to do with himself but with preserving the Republic.

Nihilus would kill revan with the blink of any eye. The ONLY reason he was defeated is because his force slupr did not work on the Exile since the Exile is just like in him in ways and has been cut off from the force within the past. He exhausted himself here to become vurnable and was defeated by visas, The exile and mandalore combined and even then canically they just barley won. Visas even had to slow him down and fruther weaken him because she's his link. Nihilus was far more powerful than Revan but acted on instinct rather than wisdom unlike Revan. Nevertheless Nihilus was far more powerful than Revan and even the Exile.

Also when Kreia compares the Exile to revan she says Revan was like staring into the heart of the force but the exile is like staring into the death of the force. The Exile will just fead off all the deaths around him and use abilities that he has from giving up the force and being a force wound to simply observe, mimic and master Revans form. Revan is wise and powerful but can not beat a force wound after all the deaths the exile caused and fed off of. Kreia says herself that the exile is the greatest she ever trained.

POWER wise (excluding wisdom, control, and intelligence) Nihilus was WAY WAY WAY beyond Revans power. He would kill malak and revan combined virtually instantly if they were to face off. Nihilus moved his entire ship with the force in the mandalorian wars Nihilus can do pretty much anything he wants to with the force or at least he has the POWER to but not thw wisdom. Since Nihilus is ruled by hunger he rarley ever uses any kind of attack besides his slaves and his force drain life power though but his powers go way beyond that. People think that's all Nihilus is and that's really not true. I have already explained why Nihilus was defeated because he weakened himself to a point where he was vurnable when before that he was pretty much and uncontrollable force God.

EDIT: For Revan fanboys there is ZERO that Revan would know a way to counter force slurp and stop acting like that's all Nihilus can do because it is FAR from the truth cleary you have no done your research. In a normal state Nilhilus isn't even vurnable to any of Revans attacks there is no way revan can win unless he can cut himself off from the force and achieve his normal powers back instantly after Nilhilus has exhausted himself. In a normal state Nilhilus would still rape Revan in a lightsaber duel. This debate isn't even logical. Nehilus was so powerful that if he wasn't stopped when he was he would of consumed all force sensitives and than the republic and than the galaxy and than himself. He is a destroyer of all life and has the most raw power of any force sensitive but can not control this power because he is ruled by his hunger. Revan feared this power and saw the threat within it and set out the destroy the real sith and all their teachings. Revan = wisdom/leader and nilhulus = shear power, hunger, force God or wound in the force. The feats which th exile and nilhilus have acomplished canically are far more impressive than anything Revan did.

All in all, I agree to some parts, yet to some parts I think are more or less Bull****.

I also saw some official list somewhere posted (can't remember where) of the most powerful Sith Lords of all time, Revan was on 9th place. With Sidious, Vader and Bane as top 3. Nihilus wasn't even on the list. Probably maybe because one really can't call him a Sith, since he didn't give a crap about the Sith Teachings, as Kreia herself stated.

I have already stated that the only one who could be truly compared to Nihilus would be the Jedi Exile. Revan and Nihilus are too different types of characters. To quote Visas Marr: he's more than a presence than a man of flesh. Talking about a faceoff between Revan and Nihilus would be absurd in every sense of the word.

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

I think she hints that Revan is possibly the most powerful and gifted force user ever by the implication that he some how ascends to a different form to take on the real threat that lingers outside the galaxy, all-by-himself! :* or maybe that implication is made by Kriea and T3 together.. with the not needing a ship anymore to travel and fight in space.

Edited by Lidda-Bit

As for Revan, Yes he fighting a force based war. As if he is in the flesh, I don't know. Personally I do think of him still in the world of the living while fighting this force based war. I think that Revan had made a path so other force users can come and assist him for this war. In that Why he sent Hk-47 and T3-M4 away from him, in know that he would eventually needs him from others from the Republic.

Btw OPG, you are still a douchbag.

It has speclated by Kreia that Revan knows that he can manipulate the wounds in the force and that is why he can manipluate vast amounts of people during the Mandalorian Wars.

Nihilus's status is doom from the start if that is true that Revan can actually manipulate Nihilus into a lose. Well Revan is no fool and he will not willing to fight Nihilus without a plan.

To guy about the Most powerful Sith Lords list, that is from supershadow and all of supershadow information is totall bull****.

I do wonder if Ashida Kim and he are good buddies because the among of bull**** they spit out of their sites.

As for Revan, Yes he fighting a force based war. As if he is in the flesh, I don't know. Personally I do think of him still in the world of the living while fighting this force based war. I think that Revan had made a path so other force users can come and assist him for this war. In that Why he sent Hk-47 and T3-M4 away from him, in know that he would eventually needs him from others from the Republic.

It has speclated by Kreia that Revan knows that he can manipulate the wounds in the force and that is why he can manipluate vast amounts of people during the Mandalorian Wars.

Nihilus's status is doom from the start if that is true that Revan can actually manipulate Nihilus into a lose. Well Revan is no fool and he will not willing to fight Nihilus without a plan.

To guy about the Most powerful Sith Lords list, that is from supershadow and all of supershadow information is totall bull****.

I do wonder if Ashida Kim and he are good buddies because the among of bull**** they spit out of their sites.

1: wth is a douchbag?

2: wth is supershadow?

3: Not having Nihilus on 'the most powerful Sith lords'-list makes quite good sense.

1. douchbag (my meaning): an idiot aka OPG whom often portay himself as a fanboy and a bad one at that.

2. SuperShadow is notorious for his bull**** about star wars and how he is friends to George Lucas. http://www.supershadow.com/

3. To my knowledge, Most Powerful Sith Lords list is on SuperShadow site and my opinion of him is quite clear about him.

Sidenote: Any list with no mention of Nihilus has some sanity because Nihilus has no self-control of his power to do anything but to follow its urges.

As for me, I having fun while playing Devil Advocate for Revan in this Nihilus vs. Revan Debate.

Ulitmately the true answer to this debate is ulimately depends on the factors of the actual Duel between them.

If they was a comic book or a Kotor 1 or 2 mod, to let the fans experience the Alternate universe duel between Nihilus and Revan. That would be interesting.

1. douchbag (my meaning): an idiot aka OPG whom often portay himself as a fanboy and a bad one at that.

2. SuperShadow is notorious for his bull**** about star wars and how he is friends to George Lucas. http://www.supershadow.com/

3. To my knowledge, Most Powerful Sith Lords list is on SuperShadow site and my opinion of him is quite clear about him.

Sidenote: Any list with no mention of Nihilus has some sanity because Nihilus has no self-control of his power to do anything but to follow its urges.

As for me, I having fun while playing Devil Advocate for Revan in this Nihilus vs. Revan Debate.

Ulitmately the true answer to this debate is ulimately depends on the factors of the actual Duel between them.

If they was a comic book or a Kotor 1 or 2 mod, to let the fans experience the Alternate universe duel between Nihilus and Revan. That would be interesting.

1. What are you rambling about b!tch. What this punk meant to say was that he uses dougebags to clean out his mangina because he's a p#ssy. I back my **** up. You choke on **** while you talk b!tch. All you do is talk sh!t. Guess what b!tch i'm STILL RIGHT and your still wrong and your still giving it up to men for free. Get off my nuts your starting to get on my bad side. You wanna debate than debate like a man and stop getting on my nuts about things like a little girl. I have just as much right to express my opinion (which in this case is the truth) as anyone so back down.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Wow complete Revan fanboy. Kreia never said he could control wounds in the force but he could persuade others to follow him through force bonds and such. If any of this were true Revan would of just used Nilhilus to destroy the true sith threat. Whatever knowledge revan posses kreia most likley also posses and she could not control nilhilus or the exile. **** nilhilus drained her of her force instantly and sent her to exile. She even said there are tecniques within the force from which there is no defense. Nilhilus hunger would consume revan and it should be noted than Nilhilus can also force pretty much all life to SERVE him as he controls them. Nilhilus probably had better force control powers over living things but he was not in control so did not use his powers like revan would because revan is very wise. The bottom line is unless Revan is cut off from the force and becomes a wound himself he has no defense against nilhilus and there is no way in blue hell he can control nilhilus through the force. Stop creating excuses as to why Revan might win. Nilhilus managed to instantly wipe out all jedi except for 4 which is something revan could never do.

- Xard

@DeathScepter: Uh, no offense, but Kreia isn't exactly the best source for Revan's power, nor did she mention ANYTHING about Revan being more powerful than Nihilus, infact, I believe that based on the evidence, only someone like the Exile, Sidious or DE and beyond Luke Skywalker(Both he and Sidious knew a rare Fallanassi technique which would literally take them out of the Force but still retain their powers, much like the Exile's power) would have a chance at defeating Nihilus. Anyone else would probably be drained, including Revan.

@DeathScepter: Uh, no offense, but Kreia isn't exactly the best source for Revan's power, nor did she mention ANYTHING about Revan being more powerful than Nihilus, infact, I believe that based on the evidence, only someone like the Exile, Sidious or DE and beyond Luke Skywalker(Both he and Sidious knew a rare Fallanassi technique which would literally take them out of the Force but still retain their powers, much like the Exile's power) would have a chance at defeating Nihilus. Anyone else would probably be drained, including Revan.

Revan would just smash a giant ancient space artifact into Nihil's beatup flying dutchman

Revan would just smash a giant ancient space artifact into Nihil's beatup flying dutchman

And how would he do this? Revan's no god, and we have nothing to assume he has that kind of power, except that from fallible sources. Unless LF or LA publishes a canon book that says he's that powerful, he's doesn't have that kind of power.

1. What are you rambling about b!tch. What this punk meant to say was that he uses dougebags to clean out his mangina because he's a p#ssy. I back my **** up. You choke on **** while you talk b!tch. All you do is talk sh!t. Guess what b!tch i'm STILL RIGHT and your still wrong and your still giving it up to men for free. Get off my nuts your starting to get on my bad side. You wanna debate than debate like a man and stop getting on my nuts about things like a little girl. I have just as much right to express my opinion (which in this case is the truth) as anyone so back down.

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?lol

Personally i'm of the persuasion that Nihilus' hunger is his weakness and exploitable in a easy manner for anyone wise enough to know this. I'm pretty sure Revan would've been able to come up with a plan at least as good as Kreia's.

However i do think it's quite difficult to put the 2 up against each other like this..there's nothing canon to base this on as afaik there's no canon powers for revan..please correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by Lord Phoenix

The simple fact of the matter here is that you can't say Nihius was more powerful than Revan, or that Revan was more powerful than Nihius....or for that matter you can't really say that any single Force user is more powerful than another simply because there is no way to measure what power means in this context.

For example; Anakin Skywalker's midi-clorian count was discribed as being higher than anyone elses known to the Jedi-Yoda (who was considered the most powerful Jedi master of his time) included. However, Anakin aka Vader lost to Obi-Wan when they faught.

Palpatine was (and is often considered) to be the most powerful Sith Lord of his time, if not in (known) history. However he lost a lightsabre fight against Mace Windu-unlike Exar-Kun, who was Lord of the Sith forty years before Revan and never lost a lightsabre fight, but was still considered to be less powerful than Palpatine-At least that was the opinion of Mira Jade, who noted that Kun failed to destroy the Jedi unlike Palpatine.

The only way you could even start to compare different force users would be to see how successful they were at acomplishing their set goals, but pure power in the force alone isn't a guarentee of success. Nihus was more powerful than the Exile, but the Exile still won since she had help. Vader was more powerful than Obi-Wan, but he still lost due to inexperience and it could be argued bad luck (Unless you happen to be a Jedi, in which case it was the force that made Vader lose).

If you use success to measure power then you have to look at what Nihus and Revan were trying to do.....and you'll still end up back at the start. Revans goals seem to have been to prepare for something on the outer rim that was going to threaten the Republic, but until or unless K3 is released and we find out the end of the story we have no real idea of how sucessful Revan was, or is going to be. Nihus's goals are even harder to pin down. Visas claimed that his goal was to eliminate all life in the galaxy and he had shown her this-in which case he failed-but it does beg the question of if this really was his goal, or if he was just showing Visas the logical outcome of what would happen if he was not stopped. To (sort of) quote Obi-Wan 'Many of the truths that we cling to depend on your point of view'. While Visas's point of view indicated that Nihus was trying to eat all living things in the galaxy, another point of view could be that he simply wanted to be rid of his consuming hunger-in which case losing to the Exile and ending up dead was also forfilling his goals.

So we end up back where we started, with the question of who was more powerful and still no closer to an answer. To answer the question that this thread was started with Kreia never said, to the best of my knowledge, that Revan was more powerful than Nihilus or vice-versa.

If you use success to measure power then you have to look at what Nihus and Revan were trying to do.....and you'll still end up back at the start. Revans goals seem to have been to prepare for something on the outer rim that was going to threaten the Republic, but until or unless K3 is released and we find out the end of the story we have no real idea of how sucessful Revan was, or is going to be.

Well we do know that Revan was somewhat succesful, the republic stood for another 4000 years.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

If you use success to measure power then you have to look at what Nihus and Revan were trying to do.....and you'll still end up back at the start. Revans goals seem to have been to prepare for something on the outer rim that was going to threaten the Republic, but until or unless K3 is released and we find out the end of the story we have no real idea of how sucessful Revan was, or is going to be.

Well we do know that Revan was somewhat succesful, the republic stood for another 4000 years.

Not really, we know there was a Rebublic 4000 years later, and that Republic had been around for at least 1000 years, but we don't know if that Republic is the same one seen in the KOTOR era, or if it was a later goverment using the same name. Put another way there is currently nothing to say that the Republic of Revans time didn't fall apart/get crushed/lose itself in paperwork* only to be reformed a couple of hundred, or even a thousand, years later on. The same thing happened to the Republic in Luke Skywalkers lifetime after all.

(*Of course I now have the strange thought of someone losing an entire goverment in the in-tray due to a burocratic error....)

Edited by Darth Mortis

From the top of my head, it has said that Darth Bane: Pathway of Destruction, that Darth Bane learned how to do the Thought Bomb from Revan's Holocron and passed it on to Lord Kaan.Also from the both of the games, that Revan was thirsty for knowledge(Dorak and the Dantioone Jedi Council) and Disciple mention the many teachers of Revan will testify of that aspect of Revan.So the exent of Revan's full knowledge is unknown and Yuthura said that it would be dangerous that it would be foolish for Malak to let Revan alive knowing for the amount of knowledge that Revan has in his head.

Also incharacter description of Revan: that He is a brilliant stragetist. So if he was going to face Darth Nihilus, he would have a plan intacted before he even face Darth Nihilus. No I am not saying Revan is a perfect stragetist but just a brilliant one.

OPG, you are still a douchbag and you are adding absolute ****ing nothing to this thread other than proving that you are an idiot. No I am not a Revan fanboy.

Okay okay ease on the insults or i'll have to quote Mr Jack Sparrow's infamous words of wisdom: You need to get yourself a girl, mate.

Oh and

That's an opinion, and opinions have no say in this matter. This is a piece of fact - and if you have any sort of counterproof that this is bull****, please show it to me. All I said that I saw some list somewhere - didn't/don't care where I found it. However I've not seen another one of those lists nor have I heard anyone say that this list is bad/unreliable.

Not really, we know there was a Rebublic 4000 years later, and that Republic had been around for at least 1000 years, but we don't know if that Republic is the same one seen in the KOTOR era, or if it was a later goverment using the same name. Put another way there is currently nothing to say that the Republic of Revans time didn't fall apart/get crushed/lose itself in paperwork* only to be reformed a couple of hundred, or even a thousand, years later on. The same thing happened to the Republic in Luke Skywalkers lifetime after all.

(*Of course I now have the strange thought of someone losing an entire goverment in the in-tray due to a burocratic error....)

According to the "New Essential Chronology" Revan's Republic was the same as the republic in the movies. Of course I dont know how much of it is cannon or not.

Which Republic are you talkin about in Lukes time? Are you talkinig about the New Republic becasue thats not really the Republic.

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Okay okay ease on the insults or i'll have to quote Mr Jack Sparrow's infamous words of wisdom: You need to get yourself a girl, mate.

Oh and

That's an opinion, and opinions have no say in this matter. This is a piece of fact - and if you have any sort of counterproof that this is bull****, please show it to me. All I said that I saw some list somewhere - didn't/don't care where I found it. However I've not seen another one of those lists nor have I heard anyone say that this list is bad/unreliable.

As for SuperShadow, www.supershadow.com is his site and http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/ exposes him for a fraud.

Then again common sense will state that he is a douchbag.

To anyone that cares:

1) I am just playing Devil's Adovcate for Revan here because I can.

2) The Exent of Revan's knowledge and power is a virtual unknown.

3) Most of Revan's supposed abilities like being a brillant stragetist is just heresay. The Hersay is the only "canon" information on Revan's supposed abilities.

4) If his Brillant stragetist part of him is true, Him fighting Darth Nihilus would be on his terms and not on Nihilus.

5) Kotor 1, Kotor 2, and Darth Bane: Pathway of Destruction states one of two things about Revan,

A) Revan was thirsty for Knowledge(Kotor 1 and 2),

B) He was quite knowledgeable and wise as at least of the ways of the Sith and the dark side(Darth Bane: Pathway of Destruction).

6) Force Storm, Force Choke and Thought Bomb are known canon abilities of Revan that is up to date.

A) One of the Taris Movies, Force Choke was used by Revan to Kill a Republic Officier before Bastila confronted him. (Kotor 1)

B) Force Storm was Demonstration by Revan on their first visit to Lehon(Unknown Planet) and it was retold by the One to the Anmesia Revan on the second quest of the Star Forge and it was described as Lightning from the sky.(Kotor 1)

C) The Thought Bomb is in Revan's Holocron and Within the book Darth Bane: Pathway of Destruction, it does state that the depth of Revan's Holocron is quite deep and Bane was quite impressed in the depth. He stated that he learned more from that holocron than in all of the liberies of Korriban.(Darth Bane: Pathway of Destruction)

I will join you on devil's advocate for Revan.

a. because I was Revan. ^^ :p

and b. because I barely remember Nihilus being in Kotor 2... unless he's also in another game or something and that's why there is such a debate on his power... I just swear he had one scene and died. :)