Movies you have seen lately

Walsingham

Mystery Men and Transformers. The first one would be perfect except for the inclusion of Smash Mouths' "All Star". And Transformers is still pretty good, considering its a Michael Bay film.

Up next, Galaxy Quest!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just finished watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Holy crap, that Jessica Biel girl has the SEXIEST BUTT EVER!! I'm in lust!

And because Walsingham drones around these parts of the forums, I can't even post a picture of it.. in appreciation. That sucks.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

finally going to go see Stardust after work today

not going with my old work mate anymore. still haven't been able to get hold of her, so instead i'm seeing it with a friend who just got back from england, and maybe my ex

should be good :verymad:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

The Condemned. Decent action movie. Kind of like a blatant rip off of Battle Royal but none the less 20 times better. Compared to Battle Royal the acting was masterful and brilliant. In reality it was actually mildly decent besides when it got cheesy. The moral of the story was pretty lame. Obviously everyone loves violence and anyone who doesn't is a lying rotten potato sac of horse feces. Steve Austin was pretty much a hard ass but in the end most everyone dies so it was cool. Decent movie but kind of stupid. 7.5/10

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Holy crap, that Jessica Biel girl has the SEXIEST BUTT EVER!! I'm in lust!
8)

AMERICAN BEAUTY - Kevin Spacey was brilliant and Alan Ball wrote one hell of a screen play.

Blood Diamond - The action sequences were fantastic.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan - Decent, not that funny.

MARIA FULL OF GRACE - A real surprise and an excellent film. (Subtitled)

THE PRINCESS BRIDE - Love this flick. A classic.

Planet Terror

Quite Awesom, although I thought Death Proof was better. Rocket jump ftw!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Watched Transformers last night, was holding out so I could get the metal case at Future Shop, who ended up being sold out. Of all their copies.

So I just grabbed the regular 2 disc version at Toys R Us, which came with a 5$ gift card, that apparently the cashier pocketed because it wasn't in the bag when I got home, but I saw the guy take it out and activate it.

Then I spent 6 hours watching the movie with commentary and all the special features today. I thought it was funny that they didn't address the Devastator/Brawl screw up, and when talking about the character they pretty much were like "We have a tank character... ok next."

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

eXistenZ

I don't know what i was thinking when i rented the movie. The premise was pretty cool, and the theme had a bit of potential but this cyber punk movie was not written or directed well AT ALL! I cringed over and over again.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Are you calling Cronenberg a bad director?

Heja Sverige!!

Are you calling Cronenberg a bad director?

I haven't seen all of his films, but from what I have seen... yes would be my personal opinion. His style is just not my cup of tea.

Is there a film you would recommend by him that stands out?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Naked Lunch and Dead Ringers are my favourite among his movies. Others that I like and have seen are Videodrome, Scanners, and Spider.

Heja Sverige!!

The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. SS is about the only movie I can watch with that Haley Joel Osment kid. And I liked the realistic portrayal of superpowers in Unbreakable. Plus Bruce Willis is cool.

I've got one more disc to go in the Firefly series. It's been a real treat to watch these again after awhile. Plus its easier than trying to watch the entire run of Buffy or Angel.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Inside the Twin Towers

Was pretty good. Objectively desribes what happened to a few survivors who were in the thick of it all.

I particularly enjoyed the accounts of the Hindu guy who saw the plane coming right at him and froze, only to duck and cover under his desk when the plane WENT THROUGH HIS OFFICE! I want one of those desks.

Das Boat.

Although, it was more like I saw it in three parts over three days, because one, it's really long, and two, I kept falling asleep, as I'd try to watch it at the end of my evening when I was very tired. Still my fav. war/sub movie, even broken up into parts.

Zodiac.

I didn't expect to, but I really enjoyed this film. Except for the early sections, perhaps, a very 'talky' type of motion picture, which isn't so common anymore.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts