Movies you have seen lately

Walsingham

Guest The Architect

Mr Bean's Holiday.

Some of it cracked me up, most of it was "heh" worthy, but still, I enjoyed it.

It only went for like, just under 80 minutes I think.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm one of those people that likes {or more than just likes} just about any movie; a rather easy to please person when it comes to movies.

Mr Bean's Holiday.

Some of it cracked me up, most of it was "heh" worthy, but still, I enjoyed it.

It only went for like, just under 80 minutes I think.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm one of those people that likes {or more than just likes} just about any movie; a rather easy to please person when it comes to movies.

I'm usually the same. But sometimes I get the odd movie that everyone says is fantastic and I hate it and get angry at the world.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Crimson Permanent Assurance

Let us praise God. O Lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Host. Very strange. Don't really know what to make of it as it seemed a bit disjointed. However, it was worth it just for the pratfall by the decontamination guy right at the beginning of the movie.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Havoc

This is one of the worse movies I've ever seen. Not since watching the third Matrix movie have I checked my watch so many times during a showing.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

American Beauty. Seen the movie a few times but still a nice watch. Great humor and great lookout on life. Kevin Spacey is of course amazing along with his pedo-ness, and his characters daughter has a decent pair of mammaries. Not much else to say other than I wish I was as much of a bad ass as Kevin Spacey.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I just bought the Doctor Who - Key to Time Collection. 10 1/2 hours of Tom Baker as the Doctor goodness, including a serial written by the late Douglas Adams.

Opinions coming as I finish each serial.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Opinions coming as I finish each serial.

Don't bother.

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 2

Love that show even though I haven't seen a large portion of episodes. :'(

Can't wait for the new season. :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I just watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

I enjoyed it when I was a kid and I enjoyed it just now.

Also watched Karate Kid Part 2.

I watched it mostly out of nostalgia, but its actually a pretty good movie. I enjoyed Pat Morita's performance.

Mr. Miyagi: "First rule of karate. Karate use only for self defense. Rule number two. First learn rule number one." :)

I recently saw a John Landis movie called Spies Like Us. Not very good, although I'm guessing that if I had seen it when I was 6 I would've found it hilarious.

Anyway, the most interesting thing about it was the cast which includes Joel Coen, B.B.King, Michael Apted, Sam Raimi, Ray Harryhausen and Terry Gilliam. WTF!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: