Last meal

Eddo36

An M&M.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'd have a frigid bottle of tea from The Republic of Tea. Black berry sage, raspberry quince, passion berry green tea. Doesn't really matter. Some delicious miso soup or war wonton soup. Then a bunch of sushi with lots of marinated cucumbers with lots of soy sauce and wasabi. Then finish with a nice cup of green tea and a cyanide cracker. I'd never let those sob's take me down.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

All you can eat (american) chinese buffet. I'd kill myself first.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I'd have blood-red antelope meat, with fried vegetables, cooked potatoes and a fine brown gravy to finish it off.

and afterwards a single malt whiskey of the best kind - on the rocks.

Fortune favors the bald.

Two peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwiches on 1/2 inch thick sour dough bread, lightly toasted, with a big cup of black coffee. Mmmmm. I know what I'm making for breakfast tomorrow!

Its probably a little hard to really enjoy your "last meal". I'd think I would be a little distracted.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Probably what I get from the all you can eat japanese place on Robson over here. Nice small portions so I can get everything. Teriyaki chicken, like 5 different kinds of sushi, gyoza, tempura, edamame, etc.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The actualization of me enjoying a last meal before someone has made the appointment to murder me, sanctioned by a judicial body, is inconsistent with my world-view.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest The Architect

My favourite: polenta, with good ol' pasta and red sauce, with nice meat in it, obviously, otherwise it's not a proper red sauce in my book. A can of Woodstock bourbon and cola, a couple glasses of vino and some vodka goes nice with that, and then half an apple pie with cream to top it off. Yummy.

For starters I'd have a waldorf salad made with kiwi instead of chicken, and bamboo shoots.

I'd have whale steak topped with Siberian tiger foie gras for my main course.

For desert I'd have a sorbet made with polar ice cap ice, and amazonian berries.

If anyone complained that these things were endangered I'd simply smile and say "So am I".

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A living Atlantic red manowar, which I'd promptly sacrifice to lord Chtulhu, resulting in a gigantic rift of reality - enough to both tear me and the penitentiary into enormous non-euclidian wafts of organic material and stone and forever damning everybody in the radius to eternal servitude clawing their newfound fins and screeching to the burning sun. Oh, the burning sun...I laugh and dance as you assault this new visage of mine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did anyone else consider prussic acid? To deprive one's captors of the satisfaction/ relieve the excutioner of any guilt.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Rotini and Alfredo, a French Vanilla capuccino, and an Alagoas Curassow cooked in no particular way. Perhaps some Arakan Forest Turtle soup.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The actualization of me enjoying a last meal before someone has made the appointment to murder me, sanctioned by a judicial body, is inconsistent with my world-view.

You just won the debate.

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

- John Lennon

I agree, no one is going to top Krookie's post! This thread is over! :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell