Granny plays Overlord

Zoma

I wonder how obsidian feels that their company logo is associated with a foul mouthed senior citizen. I've been reprimanded more than a few times because I don't live up to the family atmosphere aspect of the forums. They should lay the smack down on that old hag and have the video shut out from the deepest recesses of the internet because I'm an embittered shell of a man becuase of them. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

We only assume it's a hag. It could be any one of those people. I mean, how long has it been since we've seen a photo of Sawyer et al? How do they REALLY look?

Seriously (srsly... whatever), I liked the Obsidian t-shirts and I managed to get one. Actually, by some kind of a mistake, but I've got three all told. Of course, it helps that I'm working on an Obsidz game in my first, last, and only exploration into game development. haha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wonder how obsidian feels that their company logo is associated with a foul mouthed senior citizen. I've been reprimanded more than a few times because I don't live up to the family atmosphere aspect of the forums. They should lay the smack down on that old hag and have the video shut out from the deepest recesses of the internet because I'm an embittered shell of a man becuase of them. :'(

Considering that the NWN2 team sent her a NWN2 box autographed by the entire team I think they're on pretty good terms. If I were making games that's exactly the kind of publicity I'd be looking for. :down:

We only assume it's a hag. It could be any one of those people. I mean, how long has it been since we've seen a photo of Sawyer et al? How do they REALLY look?

Seriously (srsly... whatever), I liked the Obsidian t-shirts and I managed to get one. Actually, by some kind of a mistake, but I've got three all told. Of course, it helps that I'm working on an Obsidz game in my first, last, and only exploration into game development. haha

So you're not planning on staying in QA... BUT WHY!

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Hey nice try, bastard, but my hair isn't anywhere near that grey!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Cant mentioned something about having a few... :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein